• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Colorado Firestone Destination MT2's

303StingGray

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy 2dr
Feeler going out to see if there is any local( no shipping ) interest in my stock tires. Have about 1500 miles currently but will be off before 2k for sure. All 5 for $500 is what I am thinking. I just picked up this Willys a couple months back so no off-roading on these at all. Not pressed to sell but these might be a good upgrade for a sport with all seasons if you wanted a more aggressive tire. They are 255/75/17. I am only off loading to move up some sizes. Thanks for looking.
Sponsored

TurboCopter

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT
Feeler going out to see if there is any local( no shipping ) interest in my stock tires. Have about 1500 miles currently but will be off before 2k for sure. All 5 for $500 is what I am thinking. I just picked up this Willys a couple months back so no off-roading on these at all. Not pressed to sell but these might be a good upgrade for a sport with all seasons if you wanted a more aggressive tire. They are 255/75/17. I am only off loading to move up some sizes. Thanks for looking.
Are these still available? If so, where are you in Colorado?

OP
OP
303StingGray

303StingGray

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy 2dr
Update: Tires are off and mileage was at 2440 with the spare having 0 miles. Still tons of tread left on these and they have an all black sidewall on 1 side if your not down with the white lettering.
Sponsored