Advertisement

Firearm and knife collectors

bodam

First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
I make fixed blades as a hobby. That and custom leatherwork. Holsters, belts, etc.

just finished a custom shoulder rig for a guy going to Alaska fishing.

Love everything gun and blade related.

Advertisement

bodam

First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Very cool

scishfottman

First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Website
www.30MinuteSalesCoach.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
I make fixed blades as a hobby. That and custom leatherwork. Holsters, belts, etc.

just finished a custom shoulder rig for a guy going to Alaska fishing.

Love everything gun and blade related.
Ever do watch straps? I'm a sucker for a custom strap.

bodam

First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
I've never done a watch strap. I typically dont do stitching that small And fine.

OP
Nate

Nate

First Name
Mr. A-hole
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2019 Grand Cherokee, 2018 Road King, 1996 Bronco
Occupation
Machinist, Gunsmith and Dumbass Whisperer

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
What the fu.... Seriously. We’re you like the only girl in a house of boys. Lol
Total TOMBOY..a little backstory. I’m the youngest..older sister and brother. Apparently, my sister was a complete jackass to my brother..he is three years younger than her. So, when he found out my mom was pregnant, he wished for a boy. Well, when he heard he had another sister, he basically said...she’ll do. I was the girl that played with the boys and was just as tough, if not tougher, than the boys.

auxSwitch

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubi, FZ6
Vehicle Showcase
I've slowly accumulated a small collection of (what I consider) quality working knives. A bunch of Benchmades (an orange Triage has been assigned duty in my new Jeep), Spydercos (currently Endura 4 is my EDC).
I am one knife short of self-defined onion set - I have Kershaw Leek, Scallion, Chive - just need Shallot. Can't decide whether Blur should count as part of that family (Ken Onion just couldn't continue the tradition and name it "Garlic" or something, could he? ;-)) These are all simple versions - no fancy finishes or anything like that. PIA to sharpen though.
For outdoors, I have a couple of Fallkniven blades, including the A1 monstrosity, and what is likely the closest to any kind of aesthetic-driven choice - two Fiddlebacks - a Bushnub and a Recluse. Every Friday I am tempted - it's been 74 weeks since I last gave into Fiddleback
Disregard the labels - took this picture when I moved my tools out of this tool chest to a bigger one and repurposed it for the toys.
upload_2018-4-5_7-55-57.png

On a pew-pew side, at this point I have: a few Springfield XD (and (M))s, an LCR in .357, a Walther P22 and its "you must be adopted" sibling, PK380. A couple of 10/22s, Remi 700 SPS in .308, Ruger Precision in .308, and the "evil" Stag AR-15.
I call this a recipe for a good weekend day at the range :)
upload_2018-4-5_7-54-20.png

Took a couple of classes at SIG SAUER Academy up in NH last Christmas. Highly recommend! Hoping to go back there this summer.

Ohwillyb

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ 2019 2DR JL Hellayella Rubicon (ORDERED 9/12/18)
Vehicle Showcase
Well if we are sharing pics. Here is a picture I took after I voted last November.

20161109_145154.jpg

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2017 Honda Accord Sport, 2003 Yamaha V Star 650 Silverado, 2014 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Ah, well shooting used to be my living, but now I'm more of a recreational shooter since retiring. I've got a Glock 22 (.40 S&W), Glock 26 (9mm), and two Ruger LCP II's (.380) for EDC between me and my wife. No rifles yet, but I'm looking forward to getting me a Ruger Mini-14, M1 Garand and M1 Carbine in the future.

IMG_0227.JPG

RonH

First Name
Ron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150, 2018 Granite Crystal Metalic JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired AF, Now Field Engineer / Site Manager
Vehicle Showcase
My latest acquisition, Ruger RPR in 6.5 Creedmoor. UPS just delivered a Nikon FX1000 to go on top. Now, if work would just stop getting in the way, maybe I could get the scope mounted and run some ammo through it...

IMG_0029.JPG

Advertisement

Advertisement