Rocco310

First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I know your post is about 6 months old, but I'm wondering how you like the Razor top. Have you had any major leaks or issues? I'm getting ready to order one for my Jeep. Thank you.
I've experienced no leaks what so ever, but I live in SoCal and our rainy days aren't worth using an umbrella. The only thing I've noticed is a creaking sound while driving and only at times when the car has been outside under the sun; almost like the top is resettling into place.
Sponsored

StuartR

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLU Diesel
Vehicle Showcase
I very much do not understand why these fastback hardtops are 2-3k when you can get a normal 3 piece hardtop for $800ish. Just blows my mind.

JJSix

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2016 Dodge Caravan
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
I very much do not understand why these fastback hardtops are 2-3k when you can get a normal 3 piece hardtop for $800ish. Just blows my mind.
Where have you seen a hardtop for ~$800? The upgrade cost in the builder is $1200 but that's upgrading from a full soft-top. MOPAR's 3-piece top is going for $3200 on quadratec.

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL Sport 3.6 V6
No 2 door version just yet, but like the JK, we will have them available. As for roof racks, we don't have any provisions built into the top, but currently like for our JK top, Gobi makes a roof rack that follows the top lines without mounting to the top itself.
Any update on the 2 door version?
Sponsored