Extending Clutch Pedal

toogq4u2000

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
On Amazon, I just ordered "Best Gas and Brake Extender for Cars" by Source1Mobility. It is a set of two attachments - one extends the gas pedal and one extends the brake pedal for shorter people.

I ordered simply just to put the brake extender on my clutch pedal instead.
They arrived today and I just installed. So easy. Does a perfect job. Both attachments are fully adjustable. removed part of the middle bracket on brake pedal extender and it became the perfect length I needed for attaching rather to clutch pedal.

A bit pricey at $99 (have to buy the set) but worth it just to help relieve my foot fatigue from trying to stretch to push clutch all the way.
Did you remove several parts off the extended pedal? I just installed mine and i only have the pedal and the small back plate with only one screw holding it together. I’m hoping this will lighten the load and have a better outcome.
Sponsored

TanIslaRider

First Name
Lika
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Sport S
So, I just taped a small, metal, lightweight box over clutch pedal and it's theneed solution. Adds 2 inches so my foot can push all way down. There ya have it - a $3 fix!
Can you please post a photo of your makeshift extender?
I installed an extender to my clutch, but it didn't feel comfortable for me. I only need about 2" of thickness, not too much of an extension, so your idea seems like it would work out better for me.