First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Army
Hey guys. Any shops in El Paso that y’all trust and know of to install a rock krawler lift? Even a Jeep club looking to help a guy out so I could get it done myself with some help? Thanks!
Sponsored

Jtimbrook

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 1946 CJ2A
Hey! When your lift gets here just put a shout out on the El Paso Jeepers FB page and there’s quite a few guys who’ll be down to help. For trails check out the NM Chile challenge which happens in October, they’ve got a FB page with details.

Jason

OP
OP
DrowningTurtle

DrowningTurtle

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Army
Hey! When your lift gets here just put a shout out on the El Paso Jeepers FB page and there’s quite a few guys who’ll be down to help. For trails check out the NM Chile challenge which happens in October, they’ve got a FB page with details.

Jason
Hey man! I’ll do that for sure whenever all the parts get in. Thanks again man. It was great to talk to you and meet you today. Glad I got to meet another Jeep guy.

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
I'm in ep too but a jeep newbie

Sponsored

Jtimbrook

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 1946 CJ2A
BD970769-46F6-4AA0-AA79-298D8793D26A.jpeg
ED84A952-5EB3-4D49-8DA3-FB35D776E553.jpeg
DC879D66-C93B-43D8-B7D0-9937F020BD18.jpeg
So as far as places to go, the big one is www.chilechallenge.org which is coming up in October 9-14, it’s got trails rated easy to buggy only and is an extremely well run event in the Caballo Lake area south of TorC. There is also the old chile challenge area just west of Las Cruces, I’ve got the maps somewhere for those trails and can be hit up at really any time that works for you. For folks brand new to wheeling I always recommend Dona Ana mountain (north of Las Cruces) and also Juando Pass (outside of Anthony, TX). If you want scenic there is the back road to Cloudcroft or the waterfall outside of Tularosa.
Sponsored