Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Red JLUR, White JLUR, Yellow JL (3 so far), Bikini Diesel JLU, Billet JT, Hydro Blue JT
Folks

We are hearing all kinds of rumors of trail damage, tie rods bending, drag links bending, track bar failures, frames bending, doors not opening etc on JLU's at Easter Jeep Safari.

We can tell you were took our initial test mule through most of the hard trails and most of the hard lines and it came out like a champ.

Post up what ya can!

Thanks
RK
Sponsored

WranglerAz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2019 JLR, 2000 TJ
I hear crickets here...

JIMBOX

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CHEROKEE TRAILHAWK/ JEEP GLADIATOR
Occupation
RETIRED
What's the big deal ???

The JL 4dr/2dr is the same as the JK 4dr/2dr and that's going back 12 years of experience---sameo/sameo-

Just some minor updates-!

Whatever

JIMBO

Sponsored

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
We are hearing all kinds of rumors of trail damage, tie rods bending, drag links bending, track bar failures, frames bending, doors not opening etc on JLU's at Easter Jeep Safari.
I heard the same BS. Really? Doors not opening?

I was at a store picking up a part a couple months ago and one of the guys there saw my JL in the parking lot and start lambasting it and making the same claims: they were just breaking down all over the place at EJS. He would not STFU about it. I told him that when a guy steps through the door of your shop to buy something and the first thing that comes to mind is to shit on a customer's ride, you might wanna wait until he's given you his money first. I asked him to show me videos and/or photos of these "broken down" JLs and he obviously couldn't. Suffice to say, I'm not really welcome there anymore after some choice words, but the look on his face was priceless.

JIMBOX

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CHEROKEE TRAILHAWK/ JEEP GLADIATOR
Occupation
RETIRED
I heard the same BS. Really? Doors not opening?

I was at a store picking up a part a couple months ago and one of the guys there saw my JL in the parking lot and start lambasting it and making the same claims: they were just breaking down all over the place at EJS. He would not STFU about it. I told him that when a guy steps through the door of your shop to buy something and the first thing that comes to mind is to shit on a customer's ride, you might wanna wait until he's given you his money first. I asked him to show me videos and/or photos of these "broken down" JLs and he obviously couldn't. Suffice to say, I'm not really welcome there anymore after some choice words, but the look on his face was priceless.
Outstanding move--

I had the same trouble with my YELLOW JKUR, "ZONE" auto parts--young salesman say's-" "What a PUTRID YELLOW !

"RATS"-and obviously, you don't carry that color, so I'll just go to "NAPA"-

Whatever

JIMBO
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.