CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wranger JLU Sport S
Here is the rear prototype

IMG_4465.JPG

IMG_4466.JPG
Is it to difficult to make the rear 3m protectant to extend past the seam on the left side?
Sponsored

OP
OP
R 3

R 3

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.r3offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon 2008 jku 2006 lj
The part that makes it difficult is mainly the install side of things, if there is enough interest I can make a set that would allow full coverage.

CMontgomery93

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wranger JLU Sport S
The part that makes it difficult is mainly the install side of things, if there is enough interest I can make a set that would allow full coverage.
I’ll keep tracking. Hopefully there can be enough interest for full coverage on the rear.

jl0519

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Bright White
+1 on more interest. Would a second piece be necessary because of the seam? Either way, if I'm going to install the film, I would want the most coverage.

taysdad

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe (ordered), 2017 GX460
I too would be interested in a full coverage set. I would think one that wraps as far down as possible would help give the most protection for rocks throws (particularly for those with A/T tires).

Sponsored

OP
OP
R 3

R 3

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.r3offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon 2008 jku 2006 lj
After seeing that there is real interest in extended coverage door sill covers I will start working on a add on kit that can be purchased in addition to the standard set. Please be patient for this one as we are slammed at the shop with all of the other products we are prototyping.

NCSUSTATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLUR
Yeah, I tried installing these...it was a fail. If you have experience heat forming/molding this stuff then it will be easy, otherwise you’ll have wrinkles/bubbles/overhang.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.