Sponsored

West Virginia Does anyone have experience with BJD Customs?

JohnD170

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI (Mk VI); 2021 Granite Crystal Rubicon
I am looking for a soft top window storage bag that can fit windows from a Trektop Ultra for JL. Supposedly Bestop makes a bag that fits the whole family of slantback windows but I didn't see sparkling reviews. Stumbled upon this site and it seems like a pretty good solution.
https://bjdcustoms.com/collections/...window-storage-bag-for-bestop-trextop-windows

I am curious if anyone has experience with this company. It is an upholstery shop that also makes a few storage items targeted for Jeeps. Kinda pricey for a window storage bag but when you drop 2k on the top you don't want to scratch up the windows! It does appear to be a quality product from the pictures.
Sponsored

OP
OP
JohnD170

JohnD170

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I went ahead and ordered the bag. It came pretty quick. Really nice quality and well made. The interior felt dividers are a pretty good thickness and have a seamed edge. I think those are definitely better than the pics I have seen of the Bestop Trek family bag. I will try to get some pics next time I take the windows out. (Thunderstorms predicted for today here in NJ)

Renenal

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL 2-door Rubicon
Occupation
retired
So I went ahead and ordered the bag. It came pretty quick. Really nice quality and well made. The interior felt dividers are a pretty good thickness and have a seamed edge. I think those are definitely better than the pics I have seen of the Bestop Trek family bag. I will try to get some pics next time I take the windows out. (Thunderstorms predicted for today here in NJ)
Just ran across your post. How would you rate the product after using it? I am interested in it and would like to order it, but they say it is on back order. I am leery of paying that much money ($175) upfront and maybe not ever seeing it. Would love to hear about your experiences with it and them.

OP
OP
JohnD170

JohnD170

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just ran across your post. How would you rate the product after using it? I am interested in it and would like to order it, but they say it is on back order. I am leery of paying that much money ($175) upfront and maybe not ever seeing it. Would love to hear about your experiences with it and them.
I would definitely recommend it. I have been using it for two years now and though I don't always take out the soft top windows (lazy and when you can just throw back the sunrider...), it has kept them safe, scratch and kink free. I still need a nice spot to hang it. During the winter I also store the windows in the bag and usually just put it under a bed so they stay flat.

Look forward to hearing from you next year!! LOL

Sponsored

Renenal

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL 2-door Rubicon
Occupation
retired
I would definitely recommend it. I have been using it for two years now and though I don't always take out the soft top windows (lazy and when you can just throw back the sunrider...), it has kept them safe, scratch and kink free. I still need a nice spot to hang it. During the winter I also store the windows in the bag and usually just put it under a bed so they stay flat.

Look forward to hearing from you next year!! LOL
Thank you. I think I will go ahead and buy it.