Sponsored

Does anyone else have trouble inserting quotes from other members?

Jeeperz Kreeperz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
I’ve used the quote feature dozens of times on this forum, but lately it never works for me. I can select the text, click on the “+Quote” that appears, then I get the confirmation: “Message added to multi-quote.” However, when I go to “Insert quotes…” > “Quote Message”, I receive the following error:

Jeep Wrangler JL Does anyone else have trouble inserting quotes from other members? FD5826F0-4E33-4E9F-914E-3A35C9181278

This is happening on a one-year old iPad Pro using Safari browser. I’ve tried clearing the cache/history, and that doesn’t help.

As a side note, over the past couple of years, I would get this error about one out of every 4 or 5 messages I would attempt to quote. No big deal. But now I get the message every time, and am unable to quote anyone.

Anyone have any suggestions?
Sponsored

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
I’ve used the quote feature dozens of times on this forum, but lately it never works for me. I can select the text, click on the “+Quote” that appears, then I get the confirmation: “Message added to multi-quote.” However, when I go to “Insert quotes…” > “Quote Message”, I receive the following error:

Jeep Wrangler JL Does anyone else have trouble inserting quotes from other members? FD5826F0-4E33-4E9F-914E-3A35C9181278

This is happening on a one-year old iPad Pro using Safari browser. I’ve tried clearing the cache/history, and that doesn’t help.

As a side note, over the past couple of years, I would get this error about one out of every 4 or 5 messages I would attempt to quote. No big deal. But now I get the message every time, and am unable to quote anyone.

Anyone have any suggestions?
No issue here.

Jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2019 KL, 2020 JT
It never works on my PC.

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
When I am on this forum, it is on my iPhone 99% of the time, and I have no issues.
Sponsored