Nixxxster

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUD
Hello,
I would like help to clarification on the diesel cabin air filter. The part number for the filter is
68364653AA
The confusion is that it's a one piece unit. My diesel has 2 separate smaller filter side by side. Could you help with what is the correct part number for this filter.
Thank you
Sponsored

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hello,
I would like help to clarification on the diesel cabin air filter. The part number for the filter is
68364653AA
The confusion is that it's a one piece unit. My diesel has 2 separate smaller filter side by side. Could you help with what is the correct part number for this filter.
Thank you
Hi Nick,
You would need to order X2 of https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/68364653aa.html

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

jaymz

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited
WIX P/N WP10371. It's a one piece filter. Best I can tell is that Jeep uses a two piece filter so they don't need to be "squished" a bit in order to slide them into the housing like you may need to do with the one piece design.

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
WIX P/N WP10371. It's a one piece filter. Best I can tell is that Jeep uses a two piece filter so they don't need to be "squished" a bit in order to slide them into the housing like you may need to do with the one piece design.
Hi Jay,

The mopar/OE diesel filter appears to have activated carbon to help trap diesel odors. The Wix appears to be a standard Gas engine filter unless I am wrong?

- Benny

jaymz

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited
Hi Jay,

The mopar/OE diesel filter appears to have activated carbon to help trap diesel odors. The Wix appears to be a standard Gas engine filter unless I am wrong?

- Benny
Nope. You're correct about the activated carbon, though I can't comment as to why. I would hope that there's no exhaust fumes at the fresh air intake (diesel or gas), but I don't own a diesel so I have no idea.