Did I Miss Anything?

JeremyJames

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Tacoma
I have finally pulled together my build! Would love someone to make sure I did not miss anything I might regret later. Only thing I added not knowing what it was is the Jeep Trail Rated Kit.

I would love some recommendations on where to order floor mats, new bumper(Want to add a winch later), and running boards. I'm new to the jeep family so just trying to keep my head above water with all the info. Thanks! :D

upload_2019-5-8_7-43-42.png
Sponsored

LeaN69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR 4xe / 23 Bolt EUV / 22 Camaro SS 1LE
I'd lose the trail rated kit

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
There’s a thread on here that has all the info you could want for a bumper and winch. (On phone and can’t find right now sorry)

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I have finally pulled together my build! Would love someone to make sure I did not miss anything I might regret later. Only thing I added not knowing what it was is the Jeep Trail Rated Kit.

I would love some recommendations on where to order floor mats, new bumper(Want to add a winch later), and running boards. I'm new to the jeep family so just trying to keep my head above water with all the info. Thanks! :D
One little error that will save you $352: you're not ordering the Cold Weather Package (ADE) or a manual transmission (DEM), so you would just enter the $530 price for the Convenience Group (ADC) and not the line below ($352). It's a one-or-the-other choice. The dolt who made the spreadsheet should have made that more user friendly...
Sponsored