First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392XR
Occupation
Extreme metal drummer/ large cat wrangler / gun modder
After begging, pleading, and eventually bribing @pixeldecals (ok truth be told he’s almost TOO easy to work with haha) I sent him a piece I had worked on for a dash decal and told him if he didn’t mind I’d show it off here and tell others it’s available. I just barely placed the order so I cant show it off in the flesh, but here’s how it stands for all you Viking enthusiasts.
Updated with installed pic 🤘🏼

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom dash decal from Pixel Decals 2E1B8F3A-4998-4C57-8731-27AC50FFAA6A
Jeep Wrangler JL Custom dash decal from Pixel Decals 327E5C2A-2F06-49DB-A3F5-C52EBBD56704
Sponsored

Last edited:

Reinen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
After begging, pleading, and eventually bribing @pixeldecals (ok truth be told he’s almost TOO easy to work with haha) I sent him a piece I had worked on for a dash decal and told him if he didn’t mind I’d show it off here and tell others it’s available. I just barely placed the order so I cant show it off in the flesh, but here’s how it stands for all you Viking enthusiasts.

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom dash decal from Pixel Decals 327E5C2A-2F06-49DB-A3F5-C52EBBD56704
Nice! My Viking Rune hood lettering should finally be showing up today. So apparently he's been inundated with custom Viking work lately! :LOL:

longfiredragon

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW Sport 2.0 L Turbo
Nice, I do like it, but I would have had the sail with 7 lines for the seven slots in the jeep grill, and maybe 2 circles on either side to make the whole sail look like a jeep grill. I realize there are space issues, but would have just made the lines and circles small.

Just brain storming, as long as you are good with it is what matters.

OP
OP
SSVi

SSVi

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392XR
Occupation
Extreme metal drummer/ large cat wrangler / gun modder
Nice, I do like it, but I would have had the sail with 7 lines for the seven slots in the jeep grill, and maybe 2 circles on either side to make the whole sail look like a jeep grill. I realize there are space issues, but would have just made the lines and circles small.

Just brain storming, as long as you are good with it is what matters.
Good call, for the sake of making everything visually clear I tried to keep this pretty simple, but I’m sure that would have looked great too!
Sponsored