Cheapest 3.5" lift on my 2 door.

LJJames

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL
I have a 19 JL Sport loving it. I've had a hand full of Jeeps, was hooked on my first XJ. I've decided to attempt a route I haven't seen yet. This post may potentially squash my idea.

JL Rubicon full factory suspension. Being 1.5" taller. Rough country 2" spacer lift. Give or take should provide me with 3.5ish. Good ride height and clearance. Perfect for 35s, bumpstops I should be good for anything offroad with no rubbing.

At that height, I assume adjustable track bar and sway bars. Will I have to change components in the steering? Drop pitman arm etc.

Thoughts, or suggestions?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
The RC kit is 2.5". The Rubicon suspension will give you 1.5-2". You are looking at a gain of 4-4.5".

At this height you will need a front trackbar, rear trackbar (or bracket), front and rear sway bar links, adjustable control arms (or geometry brackets), extended brake lines (or relocation brackets), and can expect to need a driveshaft semi soon if flexing it out.

A 2" lift and 35s will be much more economical.

D60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I dunno but I actually like how you think. I just think it's cool to go have fun on a budget. A friend has a TJ with a 2" spacer lift, 1" body lift and 33's and it's crazy what that thing can do in Moab

So I'm no help but keep us posted with pics of the end result
Sponsored