Changing all silver interior to black

Dansjeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
All of the silver inside the jeep the steering wheel the AC vents the silver on dash etc, what would be best option if I wanted to change this to black? would it be painting wrapping I mean I have no idea what would be best option but I'm new to doing stuff like this

I want an option that won't chip off if I hit it with hood or a shoe or a hookers nails

any and all opinions are welcome if anyone has pictures that would be awesome if they changed the color of theirs to any color.

Screen Shot 2019-02-22 at 8.42.02 AM.png
Thank you
Dan
Sponsored

weeitsmikelee

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Wrangler392; ‘20 F-Pace; '15 XL883N; '82 CX500
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
The gray dash panels you can disassemble and paint, wrap, or dip rather easily. There are interior trim kits online that cost $150+ but I can’t speak for quality or durability.

OP
OP
Dansjeep

Dansjeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR

Sponsored

allenn

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl 4 Door
I just had my dash painted and stitching is getting changed. I had my rubicon stickers changed to match my suspension and asked the guy at the shop about doing the dash and he recommended painting it. He was afraid any wrap he did may bubble in the future.

OP
OP
Dansjeep

Dansjeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
next time you talk to the guy at the shop ask him the type of paint he would use and if he has concern of easy chipping ( IE fingernails, zippers, cell phone hitting it, things like that random shit that happens)

the carbon fiber isn't bad but the one I saw its not covering the silver trim around its just replacing the black for carbon fiber

I am order the dash from dealership so I get the exact match and in the future if I ever want to change il have my grey one to swap.

Thank you for all the responses appreciate the info.

BWWJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Looking forward to your pics of finished product!
Sponsored