First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all,

I purchased the Mopar Cargo Mat set and somehow lost or tossed out the clips necessary to install and I’m left with just the mats.
Any idea on the model number for the clips?

or ideas to install without them?

thanks
Sponsored

jeepster345

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
Hello all,

I purchased the Mopar Cargo Mat set and somehow lost or tossed out the clips necessary to install and I’m left with just the mats.
Any idea on the model number for the clips?

or ideas to install without them?

thanks
I had the same issue. I think some of them shipped without them. Down below is the part numbers I used. You need 5 of both. You may have to trim one of the pieces with a scissors in order to get it to snap together, but it works.

https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/floor-mat-carpet-clip-jeep-wrangler-jl
https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/upper-floor-mat-clip-jeep-wrangler-jl

MikeLeanneJLJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I just purchased a kit that is missing the 10 x upper seat hardware required to secure the upper portion of this kit onto rear seats. The ones listed above are not it. Dealer is saying backordered not sure they can get replacement. (this after I already cut the first hole in the carpet). Anyone have a lead on who may offer these? It would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise, looking at ordering a other kit and returning the 1st one.

Last edited:

Kijijeep

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Xtreme Recon and 2017 JKU Sport
I just purchased a kit that is missing the 10 x upper seat hardware required to secure the upper portion of this kit onto rear seats. The ones listed above are not it. Dealer is saying backordered not sure they can get replacement. (this after I already cut the first hole in the carpet). Anyone have a lead on who may offer these? It would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise, looking at ordering a other kit and returning the 1st one.
Did you ever get your clips? Or find an alternative?
Sponsored