Can you guys just reply please

Skyman

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 JL Rubicon
I have now sent five emails regarding shipping to Europe. I have reminded via your ticket system, yet still no response. Pretty poor show.
Sponsored

Kevin’s Rubi

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired flight test engineer
Hi Simon, just a heads up; for some reason this thread isn't showing in the Bestop part of the forum (at least not for me). You could try to tag them @BestopTeam but I was on their web page and saw this:

"Currently, Bestop shipments are limited to the United States. When shipping within the 48 contiguous states, normal ground service is used, unless the consumer selects an expedited shipping method."

I seriously think that they just missed this one. Sorry my friend.

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Hey there,

I was out at events and just back in the office today, which is why i didn't see your post yesterday. Also, i don't get alerts when a new thread is made, so i try to check this a few times a week. You can always send me a PM if you would like a faster response :)

We do ship to Europe, you need to call for a shipping amount. 1-800-845-3567.

Our customer service team is slammed with emails and answer them in the order received. I think it is a 2-3 day turn around right now. If you didn't receive a response in that time please let me know the auto ticket numbers you received and i can look into this further.

Hope this helps, again, I apologize for the delay.

CassieAtBestop

I have now sent five emails regarding shipping to Europe. I have reminded via your ticket system, yet still no response. Pretty poor show.

Punkindave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0 Turbo Bluebicon, 2020 JLUR 2.0 Turbo (Wife's)
Occupation
ITS Project Manager
Hi Cassie, you will have to provide a direct number (or better an email), you cannot dial a US/Can toll free from overseas.

Hey there,

I was out at events and just back in the office today, which is why i didn't see your post yesterday. Also, i don't get alerts when a new thread is made, so i try to check this a few times a week. You can always send me a PM if you would like a faster response :)

We do ship to Europe, you need to call for a shipping amount. 1-800-845-3567.

Our customer service team is slammed with emails and answer them in the order received. I think it is a 2-3 day turn around right now. If you didn't receive a response in that time please let me know the auto ticket numbers you received and i can look into this further.

Hope this helps, again, I apologize for the delay.

CassieAtBestop

Sponsored

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
You can email [email protected] but it sounds like you already have. If you want to PM me the ticket numbers I can look into it. Otherwise a direct number would be 303-465-1755 and Annette will transfer you over to customer service.

CassieAtBestop

Hi Cassie, you will have to provide a direct number (or better an email), you cannot dial a US/Can toll free from overseas.

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
No apologies needed! These situations can get frustrating fast and we get it! Please let me know when this is fixed for you!

CassieAtBestop

Hi all. Thank you for the helpful comments. I am now in contact with a CSR at Bestop.
I would like to apologise for the frustrated tone of my post.