Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Sooooo im hoping im not the only one who has done this, but I was trying to remove the a/c bevel from the dash to get to the lower section and the corner trim clip (closest to the passenger handle) ripped right through the plastic and fell inside. Now my question is does anyone have or know of a way to fix this besides a new dash piece? I dont know if the clip will go back on to it since there is now a big hole in the center of the tab it sits on. It doesnt sit flush now and its going to bother my ocd :crying:. Please help! It would be greatly appreciated! Just as a reminder, mostly to myself. If its stuck, dont put more force into it :facepalm:
Sponsored

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Moab, Audi Q5, Porsche 911 Turbo, Ducati Hyperstrada
Sooooo im hoping im not the only one who has done this, but I was trying to remove the a/c bevel from the dash to get to the lower section and the corner trim clip (closest to the passenger handle) ripped right through the plastic and fell inside. Now my question is does anyone have or know of a way to fix this besides a new dash piece? I dont know if the clip will go back on to it since there is now a big hole in the center of the tab it sits on. It doesnt sit flush now and its going to bother my ocd :crying:. Please help! It would be greatly appreciated! Just as a reminder, mostly to myself. If its stuck, dont put more force into it :facepalm:
I just had this happen as well. Were you able to just replace the white plastic clip? Do you have the part number by chance?

OP
OP
Moto_21

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Moab, Audi Q5, Porsche 911 Turbo, Ducati Hyperstrada
OP
OP
Moto_21

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
No those are the ones i got white. The ones i replaced on my dash were green, and slightly wider, but those still worked just fine

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Did the same thing when I installed my cooltech cb mount. Haven't bothered replacing since the mount is there. Good to know I can though.
Sponsored