BlackFriday Sales?

EvenSimpler

First Name
Even
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara Altitude 2012
Hello! I'm looking to purchase the mopar steel bumpers for my jk and would like to know if there will be a sales event?

Thank you in advance! :)
Sponsored

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hello! I'm looking to purchase the mopar steel bumpers for my jk and would like to know if there will be a sales event?

Thank you in advance! :)
Hi Even,
We have different codes available depending on what your interested in.

For bumpers and oversized items you can use code 50SHIP

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

OP
OP

EvenSimpler

First Name
Even
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi Even,
We have different codes available depending on what your interested in.

For bumpers and oversized items you can use code 50SHIP

Thanks,
-Benny
Thank you Benny!

Would it be possible to verify if the following items are in stock or backordered? These items are for a 2012 JK:

82213653AB

Lastly, I can't seem to find the steel skid plate on your website. I believe the model number is 82214330. Is it listed under a different number?

Thank you in advance!

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Thank you Benny!

Would it be possible to verify if the following items are in stock or backordered? These items are for a 2012 JK:

82213653AB

Lastly, I can't seem to find the steel skid plate on your website. I believe the model number is 82214330. Is it listed under a different number?

Thank you in advance!
Hi,
Those part numbers are available to ship in 5-7 days. Sorry it appears its missing from the catalog but we will have it added shortly.

In order to maximize the discounts you can place separate orders for the bumpers and then the other parts once the skid plate is added.

Thanks,
-Benny

Sponsored

OP
OP

EvenSimpler

First Name
Even
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello Benny!

So I purchased the items that I wanted, received them, installed them, and I'm very happy with them!

However, a few weeks (months?) later, I received the same order again! I was able to confirm the contents of the order through a small tear in the shipping box. I did not place this second order, and I was not charged for it.

Can you let me know what steps I need to take to return it? The order number is 145045636.

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hello Benny!

So I purchased the items that I wanted, received them, installed them, and I'm very happy with them!

However, a few weeks (months?) later, I received the same order again! I was able to confirm the contents of the order through a small tear in the shipping box. I did not place this second order, and I was not charged for it.

Can you let me know what steps I need to take to return it? The order number is 145045636.
Hi,

I am very sorry about this and appreciate your honesty. If it's OK with you can I send Fedex labels to have the parts dropped off OR I can send Fedex to the shipping address but someone will need to be there.

Please let me know what works best for you. Thanks again and I am sorry for any inconvenience.

- Benny

OP
OP

EvenSimpler

First Name
Even
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is it possible to schedule a pickup after 5PM? If not, then I suppose I can drop it off at a fedex location.

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Is it possible to schedule a pickup after 5PM? If not, then I suppose I can drop it off at a fedex location.
Hi,
I tried to but it would not allow me to. I will PM you the return label, Please send it back at your leisure and thank you!

-Benny
Sponsored