Sponsored

Black out front grille/light bezel

JLnewbDE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Unlimited
Hey everyone, newbie here and the Mrs just bought a 2021 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited (Firecracker) or something along those lines. We’ve always liked Wranglers but don’t know much about them and I’m sure I’m going to learn a ton. Traded in 2 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitudes, White 2018 and Black 2019. We had a ton of equity so we did a 2 car trade. I got a Ram 1500 Rebel…I know I know lol

First thing she wants done is to get rid of the silver parts on the front grille and headlamp bezel. I agree with it! Problem is finding the blacked out version seems a bit tasking.
I found a couple but I don’t like the 3M stick on type. Then looking deeper it seems like you can’t use them for the Sahara and Rubicon.

What are my options and where do I find them? Id like to order them ASAP as well as all weather mats. Thinking Mopar brand all weather with the Red wording Jeep.
Sponsored

SouthCo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Billet Silver Sahara
You can have the silver parts painted. Whether you take it to a body shop or do it yourself is your call.

You could also go to a dealer and order those silver pieces in black. I think the Willy's model has those pieces as black...

OP
OP

JLnewbDE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Unlimited
You can have the silver parts painted. Whether you take it to a body shop or do it yourself is your call.

You could also go to a dealer and order those silver pieces in black. I think the Willy's model has those pieces as black...
Awesome thank you, I’ll reach out to my personal contacts and see if they can get it for me. Then I’ll weigh the painting over the replacing.

I had a feeling I could purchase the black front as there isn’t much that changes between the front ends other than color.

SouthCo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Billet Silver Sahara