big 3 upgrade

IPvFletch

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS
So nobody has done this yet?? I have a 1KW sub amp, and my headlights dim a tiny bit, but it's not bad. But, I put in some new LED turn signals and now I notice they flicker once occasionally only when I like lock the doors, or rev the engine, etc.. which is bizarre, though maybe they just have crappy connections (admittedly, my fault, they have tiny wires). I don't know if a small inline cap will fix that, or if I should do the big 3, considering it will surely help with the headlights dimming if nothing else.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tpham

Tpham

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler sport s
So nobody has done this yet?? I have a 1KW sub amp, and my headlights dim a tiny bit, but it's not bad. But, I put in some new LED turn signals and now I notice they flicker once occasionally only when I like lock the doors, or rev the engine, etc.. which is bizarre, though maybe they just have crappy connections (admittedly, my fault, they have tiny wires). I don't know if a small inline cap will fix that, or if I should do the big 3, considering it will surely help with the headlights dimming if nothing else.
I have the wires and lugs I need. Just haven't found time to do it yet. I'll be running wires Sunday or Monday so it's possible I might be able to get to it.

IPvFletch

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS
I have the wires and lugs I need. Just haven't found time to do it yet. I'll be running wires Sunday or Monday so it's possible I might be able to get to it.
Did you buy a kit or just got some bulk cable, and a bunch of like screw terminals?

OP
OP
Tpham

Tpham

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler sport s
Did you buy a kit or just got some bulk cable, and a bunch of like screw terminals?
i bought 1/0 awg sky high ofc black and red cables and lugs and heat shrink.

Hgrace

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JUL Sport S, Fleetwood 33 Terra SE. Lincoln MKC
You know there's actually science and math to apply to this. Electrons are pretty forgiving.
Most of this is overkill.
Sponsored