• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Virginia Bestop Trektop Ultra

xrecar

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
I have a like new Bestop Trektop Ultra for sale. I received the top new in May of this year and ran it for approximately 4.5 months before removing it for the winter. I recently traded my JLUS in on a JTR, so I have no need for the top. I am also including the storage bag for the side and rear panels. This thing is in great shape and has no issues. I am not interested in shipping as I wouldn't even know where to begin with packaging something so large, so local pickup would be required. I am located in SW VA to give you an idea.

Asking $1500 $1300 or best reasonable offer.

Jeep Wrangler JL Bestop Trektop Ultra IMG_2352

Jeep Wrangler JL Bestop Trektop Ultra IMG_2338
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
xrecar

xrecar

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bump with lower price!

OP
OP
xrecar

xrecar

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry man, the top is sold. It shows up as marked sold for me, did it not do so for you?

Regarding the top - If I had the Jeep still, I would not have sold it. I really liked the top itself. If I had to give any negative feedback, there would be two things:

1. When folded all the way back, it sits up a bit higher than you would think it should. At first, this put me off a bit, but in the end, I didn't find it to be that big of a deal.
2. I wish they made it easier to fully remove from the Jeep. Similar to how the NX Glide (for JKU) removes where you pull out on a couple pins and it comes right off. In this case, its not too difficult, but I only did it once and because of the way it is spring loaded, I am not sure its something I would do very frequently.

Outside of those two things, I couldn't have been happier with the top. I am waiting now for Bestop to release a soft top for the Gladiator and I will be purchasing one of those!
Sponsored