mesos

First Name
Mesos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Hey guys,

So I Got my first Jeep, a JL 2door a few months ago and have been loving it! But with one downside, I got stuck with a hard top since it was last one on there lot. Ever since then been fantasizing about going topless lol.

So I have been looking around at soft tops and see different options and prices from various companies. Not sure which is best?

Also is there one that is fully retractable and goes all the way back? It seems like some of them only go partially back?

Basically I have no idea what I am doing can anyone guide me lol
Sponsored

Kosh200

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I have a 2019 JLU Rubicon and am having my Bestop trektop installed on Wednesday. It’s going to be a fastback which has the slanted trunk look. I know we are limited having JLs There are more options for soft tops for JKs but I believe we have two options, the fastback and the factory top. I know the fastback on the JLU only goes to bikini top, I do not know about the 2D. Good luck going topless!

Boatbuilder88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
F-16 Engineer (retired)
I have a 2019 JLU Rubicon and am having my Bestop trektop installed on Wednesday. It’s going to be a fastback which has the slanted trunk look. I know we are limited having JLs There are more options for soft tops for JKs but I believe we have two options, the fastback and the factory top. I know the fastback on the JLU only goes to bikini top, I do not know about the 2D. Good luck going topless!
@Kosh200 The Trektop NX for the 2-door does not fold down all the way.

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Hey @mesos,
We have 2 main options for you. We offer the Trektop which is a full soft top and bikini in one, with the Sunrider feature. We also offer the Sunrider for Hardtop which replaces your Freedom Panels with a quick and easy portion to just flip back for open air. I sent you a message as well so be sure to check your inbox. Let me know if you have any questions that I can help with!

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Sponsored