Not open for further replies.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
They have not the luxurious ride of the Sahara’s tire nor the lockers, gearing or axles of the Rubicon for performance.

If you mean FCA’s fiscal performance then you’re right because it’s surely has the most margin. Lol
Personally love the Moab, but the M/Ts are a very perplexing choice. If that's where I land, I will be working in a KO2 swap as a required part of the deal. Just can't get a Rubi with Selec-Trac.

TexRivers

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
Personally love the Moab, but the M/Ts are a very perplexing choice. If that's where I land, I will be working in a KO2 swap as a required part of the deal. Just can't get a Rubi with Selec-Trac.
Yes, I’m definately swapping the tires for KOs.

Uhdinator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport HT 2.0T Auto, 2003 TJ Rubicon HT
Vehicle Showcase
Nice too that this site is dedicated to JL's. I've had a YJ and TJ, but don't want to wade thru all the stuff on other forums that include ALL jeep models when looking for tips and such just for JL models.

Sponsored

Kangarhew

First Name
Rhew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I was watching a Youtube video earlier today. The video was posted 1 month ago, and it was just a customer review of a JLUR. In the video he said he liked the rubicon hi-rise fenders and that it looked 'he might even be able to fit 35s on it without having to get a lift.' It struck me- this was posted 1 month ago, it is now January 2019. My though was that clearly he was not a member of this forum given he thought he 'might' be able to fit 35s on without a lift. If he was a member of this awesome forum, there would be no way for him to not know this for certain already! I love this forum.
But it is depressing and inspiring at the same time- seeing all of the awesome rigs that members are building. Jealousy and awe.
I believe I watched that video yesterday. All white rubicon? I remember when I heard him say that I had to go back and look to see when the video was posted. I thought for sure every JL owner knew this already. I know this and I haven’t even ordered mine yet.

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
I believe I watched that video yesterday. All white rubicon? I remember when I heard him say that I had to go back and look to see when the video was posted. I thought for sure every JL owner knew this already. I know this and I haven’t even ordered mine yet.

Yep that was it!

Civilian

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
This forum is awesome. Check it out daily as it's so active and just shows how many people love their Wranglers. The fact that everyone is helpful and there's no trolls makes it an easy go to.

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
there's no trolls makes it an easy go to.
There are plenty of trolls here... but they're pretty easy to recognize and ignore. lots of joking around though. :)

Patinito

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOAB "Saharacon"
Occupation
SysAdmin
Vehicle Showcase
Unless you're a Moab owner. Then you're like a red-headed step child. All good though.
The rubicons are the jocks of the family and the MOAB's are the black sheep problem-childs.

Who the F wants to be normal anyways? I'd rather be unique.

IMG_0852.jpeg
IMG_0982.jpeg
IMG_1055.jpeg
IMG_1001.jpeg

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
To me a forum is a forum. I like the layout of this one, but the forum is just the layout to me. The value is in the people using it, and this one seems to attract a higher caliber than some of the others. I appreciate that.

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Nice too that this site is dedicated to JL's. I've had a YJ and TJ, but don't want to wade thru all the stuff on other forums that include ALL jeep models when looking for tips and such just for JL models.
Great point. That's one of the things I was specifically looking for in a forum. This is my first Wrangler, so I didn't want to have to try to figure out what was specific to other models and what pertained to the JL.

There are plenty of trolls here... but they're pretty easy to recognize and ignore. lots of joking around though. :)
Yeah, you'll get trolls everywhere online. This site does seem pretty good a ignoring them. And yes, lots of joking around.

KarlG

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 AEV 350 JK Rubicon 2019 JLUR
There we have it. Moabs are the red haired, biracial sheep.

Still a nice Jeep.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.