covodin

First Name
Din
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon 2 Door
Hey guys,

Just in the process of purchasing my first Wrangler.
I'm getting a used low miles JL Rubicon and unfortunately it doesn't have steel bumpers and the LED package.
I have been looking around reading reviews but thought you guys would have a good input.
So what I'm looking to get is steel bumpers front and back and aftermarket LED similar to the Mopar one.
People love customizing their Wranglers to have it unique , I actually want the factory look without paying so much for the Mopars.
Budget for bumpers upto 1,400$
Budget for LEDs 1,000$
Less is better
Thanks
Dean.
Sponsored

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys,

Just in the process of purchasing my first Wrangler.
I'm getting a used low miles JL Rubicon and unfortunately it doesn't have steel bumpers and the LED package.
I have been looking around reading reviews but thought you guys would have a good input.
So what I'm looking to get is steel bumpers front and back and aftermarket LED similar to the Mopar one.
People love customizing their Wranglers to have it unique , I actually want the factory look without paying so much for the Mopars.
Budget for bumpers upto 1,400$
Budget for LEDs 1,000$
Less is better
Thanks
Dean.
When you mention "looking around reading reviews" are you referring to the forum here? There are many threads with all kinds of opinions & recommendations on bumpers & lighting.

What look are you going for.. full-width, medium, stubby? Plans for a winch? We got pictures galore.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/the-aftermarket-bumper-list-jl-jlu-wrangler.2824/