First Name
Fonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Lawman
I’ve been looking to replace my Motobilt crusher bumper. I’ve just started to consider the ARB Bondi Stubby as a replacement, looking to see if anyone is running it. Any feedback/ photos would be appreciated

5E8D766E-0101-4249-84B6-47B1E87EEE28.jpeg
Sponsored

JeepVT

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Why do you want to replace the crusher? I was considering the Bondi, but decided I didn't like the look as much as the crusher.

OP
OP
Fonzilla85

Fonzilla85

First Name
Fonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lawman
Honestly, I like it and just want to change up the look. My goal was to wait for the AEV front and rear, but with no release date in sight, ARB seems to be the next best choice. The Motobilt is all around awesome but I never intended to keep it on the rig.

JeepVT

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Honestly, I like it and just want to change up the look. My goal was to wait for the AEV front and rear, but with no release date in sight, ARB seems to be the next best choice. The Motobilt is all around awesome but I never intended to keep it on the rig.
I'm in the same boat. I have AEV now on my JK and I like it a lot, but will be replacing it with a JL early next year.

Despite the most likely high price of the AEV JL bumpers, I really wanted to go with their front and rear + Tire carrier. Seems like compete vehicles are in the wild, but no aftermarket in site as you said. I will keeping the cost lower and going with Motobilt front and rear, but I am tempted by the ARB.

OP
OP
Fonzilla85

Fonzilla85

First Name
Fonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lawman
I'm in the same boat. I have AEV now on my JK and I like it a lot, but will be replacing it with a JL early next year.

Despite the most likely high price of the AEV JL bumpers, I really wanted to go with their front and rear + Tire carrier. Seems like compete vehicles are in the wild, but no aftermarket in site as you said. I will keeping the cost lower and going with Motobilt front and rear, but I am tempted by the ARB.
After thinking it over, I got the Bondi out of my system, plus the wife hated the look of it. I opted to add some lights and paint in the future to change up the look. Motobilt is awesome and well priced. I did pick up the rear last night, to compete the look. Plus now I’ll have some extra cash for other mods.

Sponsored

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
Same boat as you. AEV full is my preferred choice but it is unobtanium and. expensive. Westin seems to be good but its not a high clearance bumper.

the ARB bondi deluxe full has my eye. It has everything the AEV has at a lower cost. The only downside it has is the weight.

JeepVT

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
edit: I went full Motobikt bumpers and tire carrier !! Metaloak lift.

they are heavy and you have to paint them yourself, but super durable and reasonably priced. I could get 4 fronts with bar and skid plat and winch plate for 1 AEV. AEV wins fit and finish, but that price. Just not worth it to me. Too many other options
Sponsored

Last edited: