Sponsored

Aftermarket Installers NoVa Area

frost_trooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Picking up my new '21 Wrangler on Friday - wanted to see if you guys had recommendations for independant mechanics in the Northern Virginia area who install aftermarket parts. I have aftermarket headlights, taillights, and side markers that need to be installed.

Thanks!
Sponsored

MKC JL

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler JLU ,2019 Cherokee Limited
Exline Offroad in Springfield and there's another one in Lorton (can't remember their name) right by Sharpshooters. No experience with either one but it's a start.

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Picking up my new '21 Wrangler on Friday - wanted to see if you guys had recommendations for independant mechanics in the Northern Virginia area who install aftermarket parts. I have aftermarket headlights, taillights, and side markers that need to be installed.

Thanks!
Niceeee !!! What trim level did you pick up? I heard bull run is good.

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase

Thanks!
I’m installing my Mopar LED headlights myself, then taking to dealer to flash so they can work. It’s pretty simple and the taillights too. Tons of YouTube videos, these Jeep’s seem pretty easy to work with so far. Let’s us know if you need help.

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase

Thanks!
Did you ever find someone to help you out? I can too if youre in the RVA area.

Sponsored

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
Ive been working with Bull Run 4x4 on my project. Theyve had good prices on all the parts Ive ordered. they have me the best gear quote by far for the area.

OP
OP

frost_trooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Did you ever find someone to help you out? I can too if youre in the RVA area.
I ended up going with Tricks N Trucks located in chantilly. They did a fantastic job and the prices were reasonable.