AEV Pintler / Borah wheel question

Tpruitt

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I have 2019 JLUR with MC3.5”GC lift and running the 38” Patagonia’s. Has any one run this combination with the AEV Pintler / Borah wheels. I am currently running 17x9 with 4.76 backspacing which is like -6mm offset. My goal is to get with tires back under the fenders as much as possible. The only place that looks like it may be close to rubbing is on the rear sway bar links.

If someone has any experience with this or a similar set up let me know how it worked out.

Thanks!
TP
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
The aev wheels have a very positive offset. +25mm, if I recall correctly. That's not a great pairing for Metalcloak, which is one of the flexiest lifts shy of long arms and coilovers.

What shocks do you have, and did you install the front lower shock relocation brackets?

I've got the 3.5" Gamechanger with 6-packs and 38x13.5 pat's on 17x9 wheels with -12mm offset and 4.53" backspace. Also, all fenders are chopped and have high tuck liners, but the tires still lightly kiss the liners at full stuff with 3" of bump stop spacers.

Jeep Wrangler JL AEV Pintler / Borah wheel question 20200831_104005

OP
OP

Tpruitt

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I had the rocksports with the shock bracket relocation on the bottom but I have since removed that and installed falcon 3.3 shocks in the original mounting location.
Sponsored