• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Colorado 392 Shocks

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Only 300 miles on the set, they will not work with my suspension.

Jeep Wrangler JL 392 Shocks IMG_3037.JPEG

* * * S O L D * * *

Local sale for cash only. Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited:

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
GLWS, great deal for sure!!

303StingGray

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy 2dr
Thanks Krondor. Can’t wait to get them on! Great to meet you. See you on the trails!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Krondor

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Thanks Krondor. Can’t wait to get them on! Great to meet you. See you on the trails!
Remember: Pictures of them on tonight!

Glad to meet ya, and I'll hold you to the trails meetings. 🍻

OP
OP
Krondor

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I am already looking to buy again, but this time I have to get the springs and end links to go along with them. 😂 🤷‍♂️

303StingGray

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy 2dr
They ride a lot better than the factory rubicon shocks. And from just compressing them I could feel a good difference. Planning to go do Ophir, and Engineer is September. Was going to go to Moab in a couple weeks but that got moved since some of my friends do not want to play when it’s 100+ out there. Thanks for the shocks I will use them well!!
Sponsored