2024 Order Waiting Room

ElectroJeep

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xE
I just pulled the trigger and ordered a loaded 2024 without the pricing. I had an order in for a 2023 but it was stuck in BG status and I was told Jeep was no longer building 2023 and some orders (including mine) were being pushed into the 2024 model year. I was trying to avoid the new grille as Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be a totally different size to make swapping in an older model impossible but with the new interior maybe Iā€™ll come to love it.

Ordered 03/27/23
Bright White (Granite was still locked out but weā€™re keeping an eye on maybe changing it as we wait)
Rubicon Unlimited 2TY Package (the new 2024 package that is really all the options under one umberellaā€¦ safety group, a new premium audio with more speakers, LED lighting, tow package, steel bumpers and Gorilla glass)
Sky One Touch Top
Dual Door Group with Premium Uppers
Extreme Recon with 4.56

Iā€™ve always wanted the SOT and half doors and I know Iā€™ll love the UConnect 5 Iā€™m just really worried Iā€™ll hate the new grille and end up walking away after a 6 month wait šŸ˜‚

Letā€™s see how long they take! I know when you order when banks open itā€™s usually and end of summer / fall delivery but they seem to be a few months ahead of usual schedule this year so letā€™s see.

Anyone else take the leap and order a 24 yet?!
Sponsored

m.cami

First Name
Cami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
' 23 Sahara 4xe
Who said they are no longer making 2023s? When did you place your 2023 order?

OP
OP
ElectroJeep

ElectroJeep

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xE
Who said they are no longer making 2023s? When did you place your 2023 order?
That was poorly worded on my part, they are still physically producing 2023s but thereā€™s a cutoff and no one knows when that is as far as the plant side goes. I ordered a 2023 on 02/27 and found out the day before yesterday my order was getting pushed to a 2024. Donā€™t know if it was because of options or what the deal is but there does seem to be some mystery hard cutoff for 2023 / 2024 productionā€¦

MaximusW

First Name
Maximus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 4xe Rubicon X (Anvil)
Occupation
Creative Director
I just pulled the trigger and ordered a loaded 2024 without the pricing. I had an order in for a 2023 but it was stuck in BG status and I was told Jeep was no longer building 2023 and some orders (including mine) were being pushed into the 2024 model year. I was trying to avoid the new grille as Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be a totally different size to make swapping in an older model impossible but with the new interior maybe Iā€™ll come to love it.

Ordered 03/27/23
Bright White (Granite was still locked out but weā€™re keeping an eye on maybe changing it as we wait)
Rubicon Unlimited 2TY Package (the new 2024 package that is really all the options under one umberellaā€¦ safety group, a new premium audio with more speakers, LED lighting, tow package, steel bumpers and Gorilla glass)
Sky One Touch Top
Dual Door Group with Premium Uppers
Extreme Recon with 4.56

Iā€™ve always wanted the SOT and half doors and I know Iā€™ll love the UConnect 5 Iā€™m just really worried Iā€™ll hate the new grille and end up walking away after a 6 month wait šŸ˜‚

Letā€™s see how long they take! I know when you order when banks open itā€™s usually and end of summer / fall delivery but they seem to be a few months ahead of usual schedule this year so letā€™s see.

Anyone else take the leap and order a 24 yet?!
That's a great build! As of this moment, I'd like to see pricing before I decide between a 2024, 2023 or used 2022-'21. If the rumored updates are true and the price increase isn't outrageous my build should be the same as yours.
I texted a salesman at my local dealership and asked him if I placed an order for a 2024 pre-pricing would they allow me to get my deposit back if the pricing didn't work for me. Never heard back... It was worth a shot ;)

OP
OP
ElectroJeep

ElectroJeep

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xE
That's a great build! As of this moment, I'd like to see pricing before I decide between a 2024, 2023 or used 2022-'21. If the rumored updates are true and the price increase isn't outrageous my build should be the same as yours.
I texted a salesman at my local dealership and asked him if I placed an order for a 2024 pre-pricing would they allow me to get my deposit back if the pricing didn't work for me. Never heard back... It was worth a shot ;)
Weā€™ll believe it when I see it but according to my dealer the price increase shouldnā€™t be too crazy fingers crossed! She said at the last Jeep exec retreat pricing was a big topic and they finally realize theyā€™re out pricing their most loyal market so hopefully that comes to be and it isnā€™t too bad for once!

Sponsored

MaximusW

First Name
Maximus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 4xe Rubicon X (Anvil)
Occupation
Creative Director
Weā€™ll believe it when I see it but according to my dealer the price increase shouldnā€™t be too crazy fingers crossed! She said at the last Jeep exec retreat pricing was a big topic and they finally realize theyā€™re out pricing their most loyal market so hopefully that comes to be and it isnā€™t too bad for once!
That's really Interesting. I wholeheartedly agree with their takeaway regarding pricing. Thanks for the information. Maybe I should just take a leap of faith...

nowandthen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 1989 Toyota standard cab pickup
I was trying to avoid the new grille as Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be a totally different size to make swapping in an older model impossible but with the new interior maybe Iā€™ll come to love it.
Is there a post somewhere confirming this or are you speculating/preparing yourself for the "worst"?

I intend to put a '23 grille on my yet-to-be-ordered '24. I don't care for the new grille, and more important to me, I will be installing turn signals in the grille below the headlights.

I'm hoping the grille attach points are the same for both grilles. In this case, I'm rooting for the bean counters requiring no changes to the hard-attach-points behind the grille.

OP
OP
ElectroJeep

ElectroJeep

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xE
I was praying to do the same thing, just swap in an older JL grille because my worst fears happened and my 23 order got pushed to a 24. According to the dealer, itā€™s a smaller, different size but no solid evidence of that yet. I guess weā€™ll know when someone can get their hands on oneā€¦

Nuke_392

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC-AT4, 2024 392 arrived 7/11
Been wanting and trying to pull the trigger for a while, finally did it. Was hoping for Granite Crystal but it's been removed so Black it is. Hopefully not a long wait nor big price increases and I like it! 2nd Jeep, first was an old CJ5.

Date Printed: 2023-03-20 3:41PM VIN: Quantity: 01
Estimated Ship Date: VON: Status: BA - Pending Order
Date Ordered: 2023-03-20 3:41 PM Ordered By:

Vehicle: 2024 WRANGLER 4-DOOR RUBICON 392 (JLJX74)

Sales Code Description
Model:
JLJX74 WRANGLER 4-DOOR RUBICON 392
Package: 27X Customer Preferred Package 27X
ESG 6.4L V8 SRT HEMI MDS Engine
DFV 8-Spd Auto 8HP75 Trans (Buy-Germany)
Paint/Seat/Trim: PX8 Black Clear Coat
APA Monotone Paint
*WL Nappa Leather Seats
-XR Black/Red
Options: YEP Manuf Statement of Origin
SN6 Easy Order
4EA Sold Vehicle
135 Zone 35-Washington
Order Type: Retail PSP Month/Week:
Schedule Priority:
1-Sold Order Build Priority: 01

Last edited:

Nuke_392

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC-AT4, 2024 392 arrived 7/11
I was praying to do the same thing, just swap in an older JL grille because my worst fears happened and my 23 order got pushed to a 24. According to the dealer, itā€™s a smaller, different size but no solid evidence of that yet. I guess weā€™ll know when someone can get their hands on oneā€¦
Check the anniversary editions, supposedly that's it.

Sponsored

J0E

First Name
J0e
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bt39.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 05 LJR on 43s
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Drywall construction - reel estate
If you ever sell it, it's one year newer. I'd go for the 2024.

Seemego4WD

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU xr
As soon as pricing is released and discounts are confirmed Iā€™ll pull the trigger. I also want confirm nothing else is released that I want

rubicon
Extreme recon
Tech group
convenience package
Sarge green

Led and tow are now included with the rubicon

pfletcher229648

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR w/SOT, 2024 JLUR X w/SOT(On Order)
Occupation
CIO
Is there an order sheet that shows option groups and what's in them.

OP
OP
ElectroJeep

ElectroJeep

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xE
Is there an order sheet that shows option groups and what's in them.
Not for ā€œusā€ yet but if you get up with a dealer they are able to see them if youā€™re interestedā€¦ thereā€™s just no pricing yet. Iā€™m sure thatā€™ll be after EJS though, so very soon!

OP
OP
ElectroJeep

ElectroJeep

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xE
If it helps anyone, hereā€™s a screenshot from the dealers end of everything included in the 24 Rubicon 2TY package. It has everything, kind of looks like a one stop shop quick order and YES it can be paired with the Xtreme Recon package (thatā€™s what I did).

2A23D37C-0C03-4838-9889-18E28EC1C199.jpeg
Sponsored