2023 one touch/Granite Crystal

StaceyLynn13

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Grand Cherokee
I ordered Granite Crystal on 6-9. Tons of 2023s got scheduled on 7-6, many of which ordered after I did. I didn't get scheduled yet. I bet it's because of the color. I did not order painted fenders or painted hard top.

6-29.22.JPG
i ordered my 2023 Granite Crystal 4 door Willys on 6-9 also and i contacted jeep chat an hour ago and they said my order is in the scheduling phase currently. no eta. my dealer texted me back and said my order status states " firm schedule, serial number assigned" and gave me my vin, which i had already gotten from jeep chat last week.
Sponsored

StaceyLynn13

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got an email yesterday stating that my Jeep is now in the queue. I would guess if there is an issue getting GC gray that they would be informing me.
when did you order?

StaceyLynn13

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
okay i ordered my granite crystal unlimited willys the same day. i checked with jeep chat today an hour and a half ago and they said my order is "currently in the scheduling status, the eta is unset." my dealer said on his end my status states: firm schedule, serial number assigned. and he gave me my vin, which i had already gotten from Jeep Chat on 6/28

DurangoWino

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Santa Fe and 2023 Rubi XR 4-door
Occupation
Retired
Mine is a Rubicon so it will be interesting which gets built first. Hoping to get mine by the end of the year. Had a Bronco ordered but threw in the towel on it! Good luck!

Sponsored

ZBRA

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SJ Cherokee, SJ Gladiator, JKU, & JL

MoWheelsMoProblems

First Name
Tez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gobi Rubicon
Occupation
Administrative Assistant
I was trying to help my friend get a Wrangler and GC isn't available for the hardtop or the sky one touch. How can Jeep allow us to order GC but we can't get the hard top for it?

slowpoke387

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JLURXR Firecracker red
I was trying to help my friend get a Wrangler and GC isn't available for the hardtop or the sky one touch. How can Jeep allow us to order GC but we can't get the hard top for it?
That color is not available on the tops. Weirdest thing. They can paint the bodies but not the tops...

Jocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 4xe Rubicon
I'm still suspicious that GC might be on the way out. But I guess we'll see!
Sponsored