First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
just exploring the idea of a second jeep. yes, i'm keeping the jl as my daily driver. its more for my mother to use and replace her car. i was looking at the cherokee and like to overall design, etc. what i wish it came with is a 3.6l v6.

so my question for those that own a cherokee. how is the 2.4l i4 motor and the 9 speed auto. how is the ride comfort, etc any input would be great. anything i should get or consider. i'm thinking a latitude fwd to keep the cost down. i dont need a 4wd. but if the price it right i'd get it.
Sponsored

Jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2019 KL, 2020 JT
just exploring the idea of a second jeep. yes, i'm keeping the jl as my daily driver. its more for my mother to use and replace her car. i was looking at the cherokee and like to overall design, etc. what i wish it came with is a 3.6l v6.

so my question for those that own a cherokee. how is the 2.4l i4 motor and the 9 speed auto. how is the ride comfort, etc any input would be great. anything i should get or consider. i'm thinking a latitude fwd to keep the cost down. i dont need a 4wd. but if the price it right i'd get it.
We got my wife a 2019 Cherokee with 3.2L V6. I didn't like the under powered 2.4L and am not a fan of the direct injection used by the 2.0L turbo. I wasn't planning on getting 4wd, but it got it because it wasn't much more and were glad we did after this past winter. It's been a great car for her and no issues for 2.5 yrs.