2020 JLUR FINALLY ORDERED!

SimpleAce

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Hey everyone, I pulled the trigger on buying a new 2020 rubi. I ordered from Criswell Gaithersburg. Great to work with! If you go make sure you talk to Alex, Ive heard others were great as well but Alex helped me through the entire process. Out the door with taxes $48239.85. Before taxes were added was $45898.36 which was 9 percent off INVOICE. Seems like a great deal and i couldn't pass up.

Does anyone else have experience ordering around the holidays, I figured it would be a month or so till pickup but with the holidays in my way will that delay my order? Does anyone know what the dates are that the plant shuts down?

Let me know if you have anything!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Derek242

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Tundra Platinum
I just placed my order for a 2020 JLUR on Monday the 30th. Dealer told me 4-6 weeks but I’m sure that timeline is just an average of what they normally see and not anything solid to go by.

samnithi

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Hey everyone, I pulled the trigger on buying a new 2020 rubi. I ordered from Criswell Gaithersburg. Great to work with! If you go make sure you talk to Alex, Ive heard others were great as well but Alex helped me through the entire process. Out the door with taxes $48239.85. Before taxes were added was $45898.36 which was 9 percent off INVOICE. Seems like a great deal and i couldn't pass up.

Does anyone else have experience ordering around the holidays, I figured it would be a month or so till pickup but with the holidays in my way will that delay my order? Does anyone know what the dates are that the plant shuts down?

Let me know if you have anything!
What packages did you get? LED, Cold Weather, Trail-Tow?

Sponsored

Derek242

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just checked my on mine today and I’m in KZ status already. I ordered an almost identically optioned rubicon as yours in Granite Crystal on the Dec 30th.

OP
OP
SimpleAce

SimpleAce

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I just checked my on mine today and I’m in KZ status already. I ordered an almost identically optioned rubicon as yours in Granite Crystal on the Dec 30th.
Nice mine got delivered today which makes that 14 days from order to delivery. Hopefully you get yous soon too!

Derek242

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice mine got delivered today which makes that 14 days from order to delivery. Hopefully you get yous soon too!
That’s awesome! Should be soon on mine to, checked on it today and it is in transit! I’m only about 5 hours from the plant in Toledo so it shouldn’t be long at all! I can’t believe how fast it has gone.

OP
OP
SimpleAce

SimpleAce

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
That’s awesome! Should be soon on mine to, checked on it today and it is in transit! I’m only about 5 hours from the plant in Toledo so it shouldn’t be long at all! I can’t believe how fast it has gone.
I'm in the same boat, literally thought id be waiting for another few weeks but yea you shouldn't be to far behind! That's nice that your close.