2019 JLUR Oil Pump Issues?

First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon Bikini Pearl, 2013 JK Sport, 2000 TJ Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone ran into issues with their oil pump? CEL light cam on heater day and the code is for the oil pump. Having issues with quick acceleration so guessing it is not just a phantom or electrical issue. Current mileage is 51,600.
Sponsored

OP
OP
MotherJeeper78
First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon Bikini Pearl, 2013 JK Sport, 2000 TJ Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone ran into issues with their oil pump? CEL light cam on heater day and the code is for the oil pump. Having issues with quick acceleration so guessing it is not just a phantom or electrical issue. Current mileage is 51,600.
It is P06DD-Engine Oil Pressure Control Circuit Stuck Off. Oil level is good still at 30% life according to the dash . Headed to the dealership now.

58Willys

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
P06DD is low oil pressure. Is your oil pressure light on? What is your EVIC showing for oil pressure. If it was me I wouldn’t drive it.

Reactions: GtX

jjvincent

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 2017 VW Alltrack, 2003 VW Eurovan
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
This is common on the V6 Jeeps (along with everything else that uses that engine). I suspect, it could be the oil pressure sensor that is faulty and throws the code. I'm going to guess that we all will be getting thermostat correlation codes soon too as Chrysler seems to be the king of that issue too.

brican

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
The last time I had my 2.0 turbo oil changed, the service tech commented about a noise oil pump. No error codes and it runs great. I'll need to take it to a dealer for a check up. It is approaching 50k miles.
Sponsored