2019unlimitedmoab

First Name
2019jeepmoab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 unlimited moab
Hey guys,

I am thinking about to purchase Teraflex 2.5" lift kit for my Jeep with 35" tires.

Is anyone ever regretting to installed lift kit on yr car? Drivability, any issues from the mods.
I plan not to go rock climbing but plan to visit mild to medium level trails in the future.

Your comments will be highly appreciated.
Sponsored

Dvol

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR
Hey guys,

I am thinking about to purchase Teraflex 2.5" lift kit for my Jeep with 35" tires.

Is anyone ever regretting to installed lift kit on yr car? Drivability, any issues from the mods.
I plan not to go rock climbing but plan to visit mild to medium level trails in the future.

Your comments will be highly appreciated.
I ran AEV 2.5 on my JKU for years and it drove/ rode better than when it was stock. Some kits are hybrids like AEV and some are more off road based. Research the top brands and see which will fit your driving style best. Like are you gonna offroad 50%-10% ect then pick one that suits those needs. Some kits are for folks who do nothing other than wheel their jeep but most offer a good compromise of on and offroad. I really liked my AEV kit it suited my needs and had 0 issues with it.

TrewJL

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Occupation
CEO
I had the 2.5 and 3.5 From AEV on JKU, I now have the Mopar on my JLU. Just having a better coil for all the weight you add to the jeeps (bumpers, winch, etc.) helps. I have always preferred a lift over stock. I'm looking to move to Teraflex.

OP
OP
2019unlimitedmoab

2019unlimitedmoab

First Name
2019jeepmoab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 unlimited moab
I ran AEV 2.5 on my JKU for years and it drove/ rode better than when it was stock. Some kits are hybrids like AEV and some are more off road based. Research the top brands and see which will fit your driving style best. Like are you gonna offroad 50%-10% ect then pick one that suits those needs. Some kits are for folks who do nothing other than wheel their jeep but most offer a good compromise of on and offroad. I really liked my AEV kit it suited my needs and had 0 issues with it.
Thank you for your comment ;)

OP
OP
2019unlimitedmoab

2019unlimitedmoab

First Name
2019jeepmoab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 unlimited moab
I had the 2.5 and 3.5 From AEV on JKU, I now have the Mopar on my JLU. Just having a better coil for all the weight you add to the jeeps (bumpers, winch, etc.) helps. I have always preferred a lift over stock. I'm looking to move to Teraflex.
:like:

Sponsored

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep jk
Had Teraflex on the JK and was such a terrible lift. Started out great but coils sagged so much I ran a 1.25” spacer on top to get back to lift height and shocks blew out in a year. Tried talking to them about the coil sag and once I stated my problem they wouldn’t respond. My good friend also ran Teraflex on his TJ, bought a year after mine and same thing, the coils sagged and his sway bar link bushings crapped out

I switched over to Rock Krawler on the JK and now run them on my JL and never been happier. Ride is absolutely amazing, so much I forget I’m actually driving a lifted Jeep lol

DF95ECE1-3F94-4BFD-9C7E-5C3512E7A95A.jpeg

61C52AF0-0318-4A0A-AA17-586EEB756F15.jpeg

OP
OP
2019unlimitedmoab

2019unlimitedmoab

First Name
2019jeepmoab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 unlimited moab
Had Teraflex on the JK and was such a terrible lift. Started out great but coils sagged so much I ran a 1.25” spacer on top to get back to lift height and shocks blew out in a year. Tried talking to them about the coil sag and once I stated my problem they wouldn’t respond. My good friend also ran Teraflex on his TJ, bought a year after mine and same thing, the coils sagged and his sway bar link bushings crapped out

I switched over to Rock Krawler on the JK and now run them on my JL and never been happier. Ride is absolutely amazing, so much I forget I’m actually driving a lifted Jeep lol

Thanks for the great tips!

I will explore the Rock Krawler lift kits.

Thanks again.:clap:

OP
OP
2019unlimitedmoab

2019unlimitedmoab

First Name
2019jeepmoab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 unlimited moab

Hi,

Which kit would you recommend? I do not plan to go any rock climbing but low to medium trails for sure. I would like to maintain smooth stock drivability with trail capabilities. I want my steering wheel to be more tighter and precise than now even though dealer fixed.

Thanks

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep jk
Hi,

Which kit would you recommend? I do not plan to go any rock climbing but low to medium trails for sure. I would like to maintain smooth stock drivability with trail capabilities. I want my steering wheel to be more tighter and precise than now even though dealer fixed.

Thanks
Look into their adventure set kits, I’m actually running the adventure series 2 with their twin tube shocks, ride is unbelievable

I ran the max flex kit on my JK, actually it’s now on my wife’s JKU, and it rides well with a crap load of flex but a bit of measuring and more maintenance involved mostly because I’m in Canada and the adjustable ends and winter do not get along lol

Reactions: apb

Sponsored

e-pill

First Name
edd-e
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2-DOOR JLR 2.0L TURBO STING-GRAY
Occupation
INDESTRUCTIBLE ROBOTIC HYPER FISSION ENGINEER
I am currently saving for the X Factor Mid Arm No Limits TT. http://rockkrawler.com/jl-2-5-inch-x-factor-no-limits-mid-arm-tt/

check their site and research their kits, see what works for you. also as stil2low stated, you can contact them here, and they will respond to you, answer your questions and help guide you towards what will work for your needs.

OP
OP
2019unlimitedmoab

2019unlimitedmoab

First Name
2019jeepmoab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 unlimited moab