19 JLU Sahara Ordered 2.10

2Wander

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara <ON ORDER>
After almost a decade of being Jeepless we have placed our order for a JLU Sahara in Bikini! We have been waiting a while for the color to become available and ordered it the weekend it came out. Really looking forward to actually seeing the color in person!
Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
After almost a decade of being Jeepless we have placed our order for a JLU Sahara in Bikini! We have been waiting a while for the color to become available and ordered it the weekend it came out. Really looking forward to actually seeing the color in person!
Is the color available to build or just order. There have been some bikini seen on the assembly line but not sure if those are show cars or orders.

OP
OP

2Wander

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara <ON ORDER>
Is the color available to build or just order. There have been some bikini seen on the assembly line but not sure if those are show cars or orders.
It’s still showing as “late availability” so we could order now but no solid answers on when that might happen. We ordered last Sunday so we will see!

kingdog23

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Bikini Sahara Turbo, 2016 Mini Cooper S Clubman
Occupation
LED Lighting
Ordered my Bikini Sahara on 2/12 and got my VIN yesterday. Delivery is scheduled for late March. They are being built.

TideDown

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
I also have a Bikini JLUR ordered 2/12! I had a VIN and hit D1 per dealer. Here’s to hoping sooner rather than later for all of us! Please post pics of your new toys when they arrive! I’m dying to see real life pics- not the computer generated or random ones online that are custom paints similar to “bikini”

Sponsored

kingdog23

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
LED Lighting
I also have a Bikini JLUR ordered 2/12! I had a VIN and hit D1 per dealer. Here’s to hoping sooner rather than later for all of us! Please post pics of your new toys when they arrive! I’m dying to see real life pics- not the computer generated or random ones online that are custom paints similar to “bikini”
Awesome! Make sure you post photos of your new toy, too. We are psyched!!!

kingdog23

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
LED Lighting
Bikini is now on Jeep.com

Stormblue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I ordered my Bikini JL (YAY!) on the 19th and still have not received a VIN from the dealer... Is that odd to not have a VIN yet?

kingdog23

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
LED Lighting
Here's my timeline:
Order 2/11
VIN 2/18
On 2/28 I was given Build Date of 3/7
Delivery 3/30 - No worries if we get it mid-April

TreeHugger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered my Bikini JL (YAY!) on the 19th and still have not received a VIN from the dealer... Is that odd to not have a VIN yet?
Pretty sure they get a VIN right about the time they submit the order, or at least within a few days.