700r

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HellaYella JLUR
Updates:

I asked my dealer if there was any movement this morning he came back with "Yes."
Then asked him if it was on it's way, he said "Maybe ;)."
I just asked him if it was delivered.

I don't like to play games. TELL ME!!!

i feel the same way, mine is supposed to be at the dealership next week. Wish they would call me and let me know.
Sponsored

Amberlyrubi

First Name
Amberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Nurse Practitioner
hahahaha Mine had the day off yesterday so I just got word this morning that it shipped yesterday - BUT he's not answering my text as to whether we have an ETA. He's killing me slowly, but I'm pretty sure they do this on purpose. LOL
I'm sure they do it on purpose. He said it was scanned and left the yard in Ohio at 1:44pm yesterday and that we are the only destination for that truck. I'm thinking it should be there already or any minute now because it's literally been 24hrs since shipment.

TrailJoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS, HellaYella
I'm thinking it should be there already or any minute now because it's literally been 24hrs since shipment.
How close do you live? Mine left yesterday but it's not going to be here for another three weeks (it's 4000 km away and has to cross the border into Canada).

Edit: The ETA for Vancouver Canada is Dec 7... then it has to get on a train to go a whole lot of miles north. :D

agarber5687

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLU Sport Altitude, '18 Chrysler Pacifica
I'm sure they do it on purpose. He said it was scanned and left the yard in Ohio at 1:44pm yesterday and that we are the only destination for that truck. I'm thinking it should be there already or any minute now because it's literally been 24hrs since shipment.
Whoop Whoop! :handsinair:

He was absolutely stringing you along on purpose, probably hoping to end with, "it just arrived 1 min. ago".

Amberlyrubi

First Name
Amberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Nurse Practitioner
How close do you live? Mine left yesterday but it's not going to be here for another three weeks (it's 4000 km away and has to cross the border into Canada).

Edit: The ETA for Vancouver Canada is Dec 7... then it has to get on a train to go a whole lot of miles north. :D
I live in Georgia; about 10 hours away. 622 miles.

Sponsored

Amberlyrubi

First Name
Amberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Nurse Practitioner
Whoop Whoop! :handsinair:

He was absolutely stringing you along on purpose, probably hoping to end with, "it just arrived 1 min. ago".
Hahaha. I told him what time I get off work and to let me know when it got there and I would be there quickly lol

Amberlyrubi

First Name
Amberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Nurse Practitioner
OOHHH!!! I'm about the same distance from where it will be unloaded (and reloaded) in Canada!!! That's helpful!! Also, I see that you're on route to the dealership... haha CONGRATS!
I will be soon! I don't get off work until 6:30.

Sponsored

agarber5687

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLU Sport Altitude, '18 Chrysler Pacifica
I will be soon! I don't get off work until 6:30.
It looks like you may be coming down with a cold. Probably best to get out of there now, you know, to avoid getting any co-workers sick. That would be the nice thing for you to do.

Amberlyrubi

First Name
Amberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Nurse Practitioner
It looks like you may be coming down with a cold. Probably best to get out of there now, you know, to avoid getting any co-workers sick. That would be the nice thing for you to do.
Hahaha. I wish! I treat sick people all day long. We're slow, so I probably will close early today.

The actual window sticker on the Jeep says "This vehicle was built especially for AMBERLY (last name)".

Amberlyrubi

First Name
Amberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Nurse Practitioner
10/31: Placed order at dealership
11/4: Dealership ordered & VON
11/5: VIN w/ D status & firm schedule
11/6-11: D1; all parts received, ready to build (Start build week of Nov 11th)
11/12-17: F
11/18: KZ
11/19: Window sticker up; dealer said was getting on a truck and heading straight down to dealership. Will be there in a few days.
11/21: Left yard @1:44pm
11/22: Arrived at dealership @ 2:20pm. Picked up @ 7:35pm.

18 days from order to pickup!

Love.JPG

BK from SD

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Ordered 11/11 and I got my VON the same day. Got my VIN the next day but nothing else after.

I'm using the track your order tool on this forum but have had no updates yet :( its killing me.
Sponsored