• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas Rubicon Electronic Swaybar

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited, 2007 Toyota Tundra
Factory Rubicon electronic swaybar pulled from a 2019 JLU with <10k miles on it.

$750 obo

20190911_182114.jpg
Hi Chris,
I have followed you on Instagram for quite some time. Love your work.
I went to the dealer today and may need to replace my sway disconnect motor assembly. I will find out if I am covered under warranty or not tomorrow. Do you still have this and if so would you ship to California?

RubenZ

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-250, 18’ Toyota 4Runner
Hi Chris,
I went to the dealer today and may need to replace my sway disconnect motor assembly. I will find out if I am covered under warranty or not tomorrow. Do you still have this and if so would you ship to California?
I bought it from him.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TTEChris

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Chris,

Thanks!
I sold it to Ruben as mentioned above. Hopefully warranty takes care of the repair. If not, I may be up for swapping my Gladiator to an antirock :like:

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks!
I sold it to Ruben as mentioned above. Hopefully warranty takes care of the repair. If not, I may be up for swapping my Gladiator to an antirock :like:
I'm thinking about switching to a front anti-rock as well. I don't want to have any other issues. Would you recommend running the rear anti-rock as well on the JL?

OP
OP
TTEChris

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
I'm thinking about switching to a front anti-rock as well. I don't want to have any other issues. Would you recommend running the rear anti-rock as well on the JL?
On the JLU we swapped the swaybar on, he also has coilovers/long arms and hydro assist(no rear swaybar). I drove it home a couple days ago as he is going to Moab next week and he wanted me to look everything over. I was surprised at how stable it felt driving down the highway on a windy day.

With that said, I've had an antirock on a previous JK(also with long arms/coilovers) and the antirock was just too soft up front with my combination. I also had the rear antirock, but on the JK that was actually a stiffer rate swaybar than the factory one. I ended up going back to a factory swaybar up front on the JK.

If going that route I would try the front alone first. I'm considering it on the Gladiator because the longer wheelbase makes it feel more stable than any JL I have driven.

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On the JLU we swapped the swaybar on, he also has coilovers/long arms and hydro assist(no rear swaybar). I drove it home a couple days ago as he is going to Moab next week and he wanted me to look everything over. I was surprised at how stable it felt driving down the highway on a windy day.

With that said, I've had an antirock on a previous JK(also with long arms/coilovers) and the antirock was just too soft up front with my combination. I also had the rear antirock, but on the JK that was actually a stiffer rate swaybar than the factory one. I ended up going back to a factory swaybar up front on the JK.

If going that route I would try the front alone first. I'm considering it on the Gladiator because the longer wheelbase makes it feel more stable than any JL I have driven.
Thanks for your input on this Chris. I just got back from the dealer. They replaced my factory sway bar disconnect. Cost me $800 which I thought was very fair for labor and material. They called it a warranty deductible.

Sponsored

RubenZ

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for your input on this Chris. I just got back from the dealer. They replaced my factory sway bar disconnect. Cost me $800 which I thought was very fair for labor and material. They called it a warranty deductible.
damn. I just missed you. Rather than try to get the electronics setup on the sway bar I got from Chris I just installed the EVO NoLimits kit. I was going to ask you if you wanted to just buy the control module from me.

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
damn. I just missed you. Rather than try to get the electronics setup on the sway bar I got from Chris I just installed the EVO NoLimits kit. I was going to ask you if you wanted to just buy the control module from me.
Hey Ruben, Thanks for thinking of me anyway. How is the EVO NoLimits kit working out for you? I couldn't find one for the JL. Where did you get yours from? Is it JL specific? Thanks

RubenZ

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)