Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chrysler-factory-warranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Warranty Sales
Have had a handful of Jeeps. Work in the automotive industry for 18 years now.
Lucky to have Jeep as one of our brands:)
Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Have had a handful of Jeeps. Work in the automotive industry for 18 years now.
Lucky to have Jeep as one of our brands:)
Welcome to the forum! I've got a lifetime warranty, so we'll be friends for a LONG time! Lol! The best news is that other than for a minor steering dampener issue, my JL's been perfect!

4 Jeeps in our driveway right now....18 JLUR, 17 Renegade, 08 JKUR, and 04 WJ.

The JK has the lifetime powertrain warranty, too. I'm thankful for a good warranty and a great dealership who has taken good care of us for the last 12 years!

OP
OP
Chrysler-Factory-Warranty

Chrysler-Factory-Warranty

First Name
Mopar Warranty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chrysler-factory-warranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Warranty Sales
Welcome to the forum! I've got a lifetime warranty, so we'll be friends for a LONG time! Lol! The best news is that other than for a minor steering dampener issue, my JL's been perfect!

4 Jeeps in our driveway right now....18 JLUR, 17 Renegade, 08 JKUR, and 04 WJ.

The JK has the lifetime powertrain warranty, too. I'm thankful for a good warranty and a great dealership who has taken good care of us for the last 12 years!
That is Awesome! 4 Jeeps you have me outnumber. You have a great warranty if your have the lifetime.
They discontinued all the Lifetime Mopar Warranties as of Dec. 1st. We have had a lot of disappointed customers sense then.
I had a 2009 that I couldn't keep a steering dampener in for more than 8-12 months. it did have a 4 inch lift with 35's but I have herd of others not having such an issue. Maybe I just didn't find the right one?

Thanks for the Welcome!

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
That is Awesome! 4 Jeeps you have me outnumber. You have a great warranty if your have the lifetime.
They discontinued all the Lifetime Mopar Warranties as of Dec. 1st. We have had a lot of disappointed customers sense then.
I had a 2009 that I couldn't keep a steering dampener in for more than 8-12 months. it did have a 4 inch lift with 35's but I have herd of others not having such an issue. Maybe I just didn't find the right one?

Thanks for the Welcome!
Lol, yeah I got lucky. The JK's warranty was an incentive and covers the powertrain only, but has no deductible. I purchased the Chrysler warranty on the JL and paid a good amount for it, but it covers everything with a $200 deductible. I plan to keep them both until the wheels fall off. The JK is doing quite well at 133k miles. It runs looks and drives like new. LOTS Of life left in that machine. If I had it to do over, I'd probably get the 100 or zero deductible, but I feel fortunate I got what I got when I did. It is worth it when you have a great dealership with whom to work, too.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.