AmesosaurusRex

AmesosaurusRex

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Punk'n Metallic
Well I bought it and it does work with the Trail Force HD, and I imagine it will work fine with any of barricade's other bumpers.

zeropilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
So did you need to do anything different when installing both? Since the only thing I noticed in the videos for each was removing the extra piece from thee frame horns to put the skid plate on.

I'm currently trying to decide between the Adventure HD and the Extreme HD and didn't want to waste the money on the plate if it didn't work.

BlackRook

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Occupation
SCIENCE!
So did you need to do anything different when installing both? Since the only thing I noticed in the videos for each was removing the extra piece from thee frame horns to put the skid plate on.

I'm currently trying to decide between the Adventure HD and the Extreme HD and didn't want to waste the money on the plate if it didn't work.
I wanted to do the same. But reviews for the skid plate say it doesn't fit with the Adventure HD without some modification. Has me very leery...

zeropilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
I wanted to do the same. But reviews for the skid plate say it doesn't fit with the Adventure HD without some modification. Has me very leery...
I just ordered the Extreme HD and the plate. I'll see what's what when I get them.

Sponsored

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
I’d like to see what mods are needed for an Adventure HD to work with this.

BlackRook

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Occupation
SCIENCE!
I just ordered the Extreme HD and the plate. I'll see what's what when I get them.
Great, please let us know. I may buy regardless, but I'd much prefer to know first...

I’d like to see what mods are needed for an Adventure HD to work with this.
Right there with ya...

zeropilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
So the plate I received was a little different from the one in the install video... so was my bumper. Instead of the 2 tabs with hole to mount it to the upper portion of the frame horns it was solid all the way across. I think what prevented me from using it with the Extreme HD bumper was the winch plate support.
Sponsored