Sponsored

Need help getting order finalized * Update: all set!

lagunajim

Hey, so I have a build set up with my dealer, but when they go to submit it to the factory a single option gets removed.

The option goes in for the "preview" but then gets removed when they "submit" the order. After the "Submit" the option is moved to a category labeled "NON EQUIPMENT" and the prices for it go to zero.

The option in question is "ALP - Advanced Safety Group". The build sheets dated 9-11-2018 seem to show the option should be available for my configuration - a 2 door rubicon with the 3.6L V6 and a MANUAL transmission. And they are able to add the option initially. The ALP requires "AJ1 - Safety Group" and we have it in there.

Attached is the preview that shows the build perfect, and then the build with the option rejected.

They have a call into somebody (presumably FCA) about it, but meanwhile my order isn't in line for production.

Thanks/jim

build in preview.jpg
build after submit.jpg
Sponsored

K2500Z71

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKR
Hey, so I have a build set up with my dealer, but when they go to submit it to the factory a single option gets removed.

The option goes in for the "preview" but then gets removed when they "submit" the order. After the "Submit" the option is moved to a category labeled "NON EQUIPMENT" and the prices for it go to zero.

The option in question is "ALP - Advanced Safety Group". The build sheets dated 9-11-2018 seem to show the option should be available for my configuration - a 2 door rubicon with the 3.6L V6 and a MANUAL transmission. And they are able to add the option initially. The ALP requires "AJ1 - Safety Group" and we have it in there.

Attached is the preview that shows the build perfect, and then the build with the option rejected.

They have a call into somebody (presumably FCA) about it, but meanwhile my order isn't in line for production.

Thanks/jim

build in preview.jpg
build after submit.jpg
I don’t recall anyone else on here trying to order it with a manual so you may not get any answers here. It’s the only option I didn’t order on my 2 door manual Rubi. I didn’t like the fact that they were still charging the full price for it with a manual, even though it’s a less capable system when ordered with a manual.

OP
OP

lagunajim

Marsh in Vegas seems to be gettin er done for me - at a great price.

I see why they enjoy such a favorable reputation on here.

Gonna be worth me flying from Newport Beaxh, Cal over the Vegas.

/j

OP
OP

lagunajim

Marsh in Vegas seems to be gettin er done for me - at a great price.

I see why they enjoy such a favorable reputation on here.

Gonna be worth me flying from Newport Beaxh, Cal over the Vegas.

/j
Yep, getting 5% off FWP, 10.44% off MSRP from Marsh. Antonio Magana very helpful and no bullshit.

I want to thank the others on this forum for suggesting Jim Marsh Jeep in Vegas - worth the flight over from Orange County, Cal.
Sponsored