Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cultural Heritage Researcher
Before:

1685245304292.png

After:
1685245344864.png

Before:
1685245441334.png

After:
1685245517481.png
.... It legit took me a moment to figure out the difference between the two (I haven't been following this thread too closely lately)🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
Sponsored

Last edited:

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
Couldn't sleep. Had to draw out a house plan. Brain said, "Get it on paper. Now! I said now, asshole!". So, here we are! Super, very rough draft of first floor.
PXL_20230526_150748675.jpg

Scale is 8ft per square.
I finished this one without much effort. Maybe it was too easy🤔
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) IMG_1998

😂

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Opening day of shrimping this morning… and a glorious day! Our home is in the background. Living the dream… almost, now I just need to figure out how to retire! Took part in a Zoom call while on the water as well. Gotta luv working remote!

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) IMG_1998
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1685264454262

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Finally watching season 2 of star wars visions. I really like all the different animation styles, and different ways of looking at the galaxy far far away.
With our new orbital telescopes these days, it is only a matter of time before we get a picture of this so called “far far away galaxy.” Just sayin’. I bet we will even be able to determine the number of exoplanets other than Hoff. 😂

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Long ass day, made 5 different stops in town - horse feed, hardware store to get the dewalt I was looking at yesterday, groceries, butcher shop, and then a second hardware store to get some cleaning supplies & rope.....

The rope was for a hammock I bought from online, but I got nylon forgetting about it's stretchy properties.... 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️went to hang it up and got super annoyed at no matter how much tension I put on the rope, the hammock kept dropping to the ground when I got in it. Anyone able to tell me what kind of rope I should get? I'd prefer cotton tbh, but finding a thick enough rope with enough tensile strength has been weirdly difficult..... 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
Don’t blame the hammock. 😂
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1685265318703

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1685265406011

Sponsored

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
Long ass day, made 5 different stops in town - horse feed, hardware store to get the dewalt I was looking at yesterday, groceries, butcher shop, and then a second hardware store to get some cleaning supplies & rope.....

The rope was for a hammock I bought from online, but I got nylon forgetting about it's stretchy properties.... 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️went to hang it up and got super annoyed at no matter how much tension I put on the rope, the hammock kept dropping to the ground when I got in it. Anyone able to tell me what kind of rope I should get? I'd prefer cotton tbh, but finding a thick enough rope with enough tensile strength has been weirdly difficult..... 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Edit - this was the 3rd day in a row I made a trip to town, hoped to spend the day resting at home tomorrow but I just got reminded we are doing a family brunch in town tomorrow. Also promised my younger sister I'd go to the eye doctor with her on Monday to watch over her little 8 month old parasite and help her pick out glasses...... If I didn't have a work social/company lunch next Friday, I'd pledge to stay home for the next fortnight.im way too much of a home body to have left home this much in this many days.
Nylon is a pain, but it's doable. Just keep tightening, and stretching till it stops. Remember that the longer the span, the more stretch it has.
Better off picking up a set of hammock tree straps from Amazon though.

Last edited:

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link

Sponsored

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher

Edit - this was the 3rd day in a row I made a trip to town, hoped to spend the day resting at home tomorrow but I just got reminded we are doing a family brunch in town tomorrow. Also promised my younger sister I'd go to the eye doctor with her on Monday to watch over her little 8 month old parasite and help her pick out glasses...... If I didn't have a work social/company lunch next Friday, I'd pledge to stay home for the next fortnight.im way too much of a home body to have left home this much in this many days.
Hemp?

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
Final updates to the (very) rough draft.
I have a location in mind for this particular home. The rear (top) of the yard fence would be a retaining wall, as there would be a small lake downhill from there. Driveway\motor court would be circular with green space, and a flagpole in the center.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) PXL_20230528_123812050

PS. I will be inking, and color this sometime in the next few days. Should make it easier to understand.

Last edited: