Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

grimmjeeper

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grimmjeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 1987 Comanche, 1997 F250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
enginerd

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
I got this done today at least.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 20230401_162751

Same running boards I had on the last one fiddy. Tyger Auto makes quality stuff.

I also call them "cunt protectors" cuz they keep the cunts from dinging your doors.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Has to be fairly acidic to tear up wiper blades... then to I garage my Jeep so not a lot of UV breakdown. 🤷‍♂️
as for the wiper blades that didnt last long, i believe they were crappy to begin with. when its time to replace the wipers, its due to being worn out. the bosch icon have out lasted any of the other wipers i've had.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
People were trying to pile up over Snoqualmie Pass this morning, way too much traffic, but at least some were smart enough to drop to 25mph heading downhill. A bit of fishtailing from some big pickup trucks as soon as the DOT truck turned off. :giggle: The side road I took was covered, yay 4wd in snow!
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) IMG_20230401_065941262

Yes that's the road going left to right over there between the snow mound and the trees. 4L in this parking area.

When I get back some hours later twas snowing heavily. Pictures developed tomorrow I hope. :angel:

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
I think so. Look close and you can see it wasn't a dust free environment, but it's a close match which is what I really wanted. And no bubbles. 🍻
if you dont mind me asking. what did it cost you. i have a bubble within a quarter on the bottom of the driverside door. a tiny bubble on one of the drivers hinge. i also have a spot on the passenger side of the hood by the hood latch. tho i think its more of a paint blob. the bubble is just forming.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
the wind just picked up here.

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GSA, Harley RG, GC Summit Reserve, JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
Oops.

20230401_114035.jpg

Got it at the top of this.

20230401_110009.jpg
Wow! I really don't know that I have the desire, skill, or ability for that. Worth it to conquer what you did. Great pictures of the scenery out there.

gek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Code Monkey
if you dont mind me asking. what did it cost you. i have a bubble within a quarter on the bottom of the driverside door. a tiny bubble on one of the drivers hinge. i also have a spot on the passenger side of the hood by the hood latch. tho i think its more of a paint blob. the bubble is just forming.
Should have been done under warranty. Wife just had all her hinges done and didn't cost a thing.

Sponsored

grimmjeeper

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grimmjeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 1987 Comanche, 1997 F250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
enginerd
Wow! I really don't know that I have the desire, skill, or ability for that. Worth it to conquer what you did. Great pictures of the scenery out there.
With a good spotter you can do a lot that you didn't think you could.

I'm doing the harder trails now. Next week when everyone else shows up it will be a notch or three lower. I have the armor to withstand this level of abuse. Others not so much.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I haven’t done that one either.

Grow into it and enjoy the stages. The trails you have lined up will be more that enough to get the heart pumping.

Get to the buggy crap too soon and you’ll run out of excitement too fast. 🤔🤷‍♂️🍻

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Warranty

No cost to me except the loss of use for a week. The corrosion is covered under your 5 year plan. Get it done before it runs out.

I’m on my own after June of this year. 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored