Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

gek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Code Monkey
Hey @Krondor I found Wanderer's little brother today.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) PXL_20230314_210401667

[Edit] Nope sorry, little sister. No stick.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Gaitero

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si, 1995 Toyota T100, 70 Bronco
Occupation
marine mechanic/ electrician/ fabricator
I had a young cow-orker who was using his cordless drill to bore a hole in something. As in most shops, flat surfaces are voids that are almost instantly filled, so he was looking for some available horizontal place to rest his workpiece on. It looked rather silly to see him using the drill press table with his cordless....

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Sooo I won the pi recitation contest at work. They gave me a pie to take home, which is good since I didn't have time to bake a pie yesterday, and an Amazon gift card (which is fine but I did just spend a couple hundred bucks there last week :blush: but as long as they don't fold in the next couple months should be okay).

And if you need to know it was one hundred five digits, so not that many in the grand scheme of things.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal

Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Rarely, I find. If I'm outdoors and need to find distance, time, speed, eta, I'm not taking a fucking laptop with me. Tips don't need a calculator. Simple systems aren't possible on pheun calculators which are often a pain to use and don't have too many features anyway, and you can't get specialized calculators without an internet connection.

"They left 15min before me and she always drives exactly the speed limit. If I go 5mph over when will I catch them?" :angel:

Gaitero

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Rarely, I find. If I'm outdoors and need to find distance, time, speed, eta, I'm not taking a fucking laptop with me. Tips don't need a calculator. Simple systems aren't possible on pheun calculators which are often a pain to use and don't have too many features anyway, and you can't get specialized calculators without an internet connection.

"They left 15min before me and she always drives exactly the speed limit. If I go 5mph over when will I catch them?" :angel:
It doesn't seem to me that there's enough info to solve this, but then I'm not the sharpest spoon in the drawer.

Gaitero

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Flip a fruitphone sideways and you get a semi-scientific calculator. I think other pocket wizards do the same.

Sponsored

Gaitero

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

101 and 1258 are opposites. in what way?