Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU AspenX 5spd , 2015 JK Sport 6spd
Well gang, I went to the dealership today with the plan of ordering my Mojito Rubi. Thought we had nailed down the price etc, and wanted to find out what theyā€™d give me for my trade.

As it turns out, the ā€œall inā€ price they gave me wasnā€™t, and I wasted 2 hrs to find out they are $1400 more than another dealership, and are offering :asshat: for my trade.

I walked. (Well, crutched...). Now Iā€™m sore, tired, pissed off and still JL-less.

:angry:
That deserves a Dealer Shout-Out, to add to the list of ā€˜Avoid these D-bagsā€™. :punch:

Iā€™m surprised you werenā€™t more proactive, and didnā€™t grab something from their desk as a visual aide...

giphy.gif

Did you check in with the Ontario Group thread to see what they got as avg invoice-minus pricing?

PS, hope your recovery goes smoothly. hope they gave you one of those re-circulating knee cuffs so you can run cold water through it. Find it better than ice, because it never gets painful cold and take forever to warm up. Movie-Marathon-on-the-Couch-Worthy. :rock:

vonbek

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
So, I could post this in a different threadā€¦ However I need an opinion that I trust. I found this flaw getting in this afternoon. Small indent out of Jeep. Character? Or should get it fixed?

IMG_4400.JPG
I say take a dremel and carve out the shape of your state and then seal it with epoxy. Tell everyone how Jeep personalized it for you.

ResponsibleAdult

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, Rubicon, Mojito
Still rockinā€™ the Rye & Ginger, but prefer a more floral White Rye than CR, the new CC 100% Rye is pretty good for easy to get. CR Black is pretty good.

CC was my teenage mixed drink of first choice, then Long Island, and then in Univ. the Rye & Arnorld Palmer already mentioned earlier.

Love the Alcoholic Ginger Beers like Royal Jamaican, Crabbies, etc.
My cousin who is a wine rep just found a locally produced Moscow Mule in a bottle, that may end up in rotation this summer...

59CF3FDA-81DE-487C-AD8C-CD6B7D3FEAD5.jpeg
Damn. That looks delicious. Iā€™ll have to see if the LCBO is stocking it!

Sponsored

ResponsibleAdult

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, Rubicon, Mojito
That deserves a Dealer Shout-Out, to add to the list of ā€˜Avoid these D-bagsā€™. :punch:

Iā€™m surprised you werenā€™t more proactive, and didnā€™t grab something from their desk as a visual aide...

giphy.gif

Did you check in with the Ontario Group thread to see what they got as avg invoice-minus pricing?

PS, hope your recovery goes smoothly. hope they gave you one of those re-circulating knee cuffs so you can run cold water through it. Find it better than ice, because it never gets painful cold and take forever to warm up. Movie-Marathon-on-the-Couch-Worthy. :rock:
I told hubby today that Iā€™d had enough with the local shops, weā€™re heading to Mississauga (for their group deal), eventually... Iā€™d need that visual aide on the 401 if we went now.

Thanks for the well wishes. Iā€™m mad in love with my cryo-cuff. Itā€™s a close second to my Jeep for the best product ever invented... (it also has a mini-fan club here, Obiwahn is also a devotee)

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU AspenX 5spd , 2015 JK Sport 6spd
Damn. That looks delicious. Iā€™ll have to see if the LCBO is stocking it!
Whenever I go back East I always hit the LCBO at the beginning of the trip in case I need to have then courier stuff in from another location. Love the LCBO, especially the Vintages stores in Toronto and Ottawa, plus SAQ SĆ©lection in Mtl at McGill/Kennedy, epic finds there too. :involve:
Love having more options. :like:

Used to love Brewerā€™s Retail (aka Baskinā€™ Robinsā€™ when talking about it at school in the 80s) or now the generically name ā€œBeer Storeā€... accommodating the vocabularily challenged.. used to be something I looked forward to when I went home for the holidays, but now their selection is only mildly better than it was and meanwhile our Liquor stores out here have exploded and remodelled around adding giant craft beer sections the size of Walmart departments, so canā€™t compete with that... which is good because thatā€™s my day to day, and beer doesnā€™t store as well as liquor. :idea:

Sponsored

Ajn13

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Am I the only one who enjoys doing laundry? Well, enjoy may be too strong of a word, but it is my favorite chore.
I donā€™t really mind sorting and throwing it in. Itā€™s the folding and putting away I really hate. I have 2 kids wearing the same size and no matter what thereā€™s always crap mixed together. They canā€™t even figure it out till they go looking for something and the other twin has it put away somewhere. Letā€™s not discuss the endless socks with no match :facepalm: and the inside out stuff I refuse to wash!

Ajn13

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
:surprised: two washers & dryers?!
Haha well we have an in law apt in my lower level, and the washer and dryer was down there when we moved in. It wasnā€™t convenient for me so I brought my old set and tucked it into a corner of my bathroom. My parents spend a few months here in the winter so I donā€™t like dragging everything through their living space. When theyā€™re not here I sometimes use both at the same time.