Sponsored

Tailgating in the right lane.

Simulacra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R UL
Try Dallas Traffic during rush hour, same thing lol

And there's a guy not too far from me that Flies a Texas flag. But the thing is I'm not sure if he's got it confused with the North Carolina flag.

150px-Flag_of_North_Carolina.svg.png

150px-Flag_of_Texas.svg.png
Woah I never realised they were so similar! That's the first time I've seen a NC flag.
Sponsored

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
Last night I was driving home from church on I-40, then as I merged on to I-74 I noticed that someone was just right on my bumper. I normally drive in the right lane, at the speed limit or no more than 5 MPH above speed limit. Thing is, the left lane was WIDE open, nobody was in this lane, why keep tailgating me as if you were wanting me to get out of your way... when there's a lane specifically for overtaking "slower" traffic? Just needed to vent....
I like kicking the cruise off when that happens ......... they eventually move over

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
Last night I was driving home from church on I-40, then as I merged on to I-74 I noticed that someone was just right on my bumper. I normally drive in the right lane, at the speed limit or no more than 5 MPH above speed limit. Thing is, the left lane was WIDE open, nobody was in this lane, why keep tailgating me as if you were wanting me to get out of your way... when there's a lane specifically for overtaking "slower" traffic? Just needed to vent....
That is always a good time to check how well your brakes are working. :)

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
Just getting a good long look at that JL hiney, perhaps?

OP
OP
Sean L

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Woah I never realised they were so similar! That's the first time I've seen a NC flag.
Add in the Chilean flag to get even more confusion... lol

upload_2018-4-9_13-20-3.png

Sponsored

Simulacra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R UL
Add in the Chilean flag to get even more confusion... lol

upload_2018-4-9_13-20-3.png
Yes! The first time I saw his flag I told my partner that our new neighbour must be from Chile! Then I realised it was Texas :P

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
The only thing worse than a tailgater in the right lane on the highway is someone being tailgated in the left lane on the highway.

OP
OP
Sean L

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
The only thing worse than a tailgater in the right lane on the highway is someone being tailgated in the left lane on the highway.
Tailgating in the left lane.... did they flash their headlights to signal they intend to pass?

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Tailgating in the left lane.... did they flash their headlights to signal they intend to pass?
If someone needs to flash you in the left lane to pass, you're already an asshole.

The only thing flashing does to these people is get them to line up with someone on the right and then match their speed to them (because their mother was a whore who didn't raise them right).

Reactions: csm
OP
OP
Sean L

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
If someone needs to flash you in the left lane to pass, you're already an asshole.
Depends on how fast you're going. If the passer is doing 95 in a 65, who's the asshole?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Sean L

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
In that case both are bonafide assholes. Both are a menace to society.
Often times I can go 10 over the speed limit, and someone will fly by on the right doing at least 30 over the speed limit. Some of these people don't understand that the speed limit still applies in the left lane.

Simulacra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R UL
Often times I can go 10 over the speed limit, and someone will fly by on the right doing at least 30 over the speed limit. Some of these people don't understand that the speed limit still applies in the left lane.
I once saw someone get pulled over doing this precise thing while I was being a middle lane dweller. I slowed the F down after that. Almost regretted not wearing brown pants that day.

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
It's safer for everyone if the slower speeders keep right and let the faster speeders pass on the left.

OP
OP
Sean L

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
It's safer for everyone if the slower speeders keep right and let the faster speeders pass on the left.
Thus the signal, "I intend to pass"
Sponsored