Here are the latest TSB and Issues Bulletin for the JL Wrangler:
These include 1) a Powertrain Control Module (PCM) reprogramming to improve certain conditions such as “Shift to 1st gear not allowed” message, a 2 mph difference between cruise set speed and actual speed, radio/instrument panel rebooting during engine start-stop shutdown in cold conditions, 2) diagnosing and fixing a hard brake pedal, and 3) an errant ESC light. Check them out below or you can refer to the entire list of recalls, TSBs and issue bulletins inside.
- TSB — Flash: Powertrain and System Improvements (PCM Reprogram)
- (TSB 18-041-18) – September 7, 2018
- TSB — Hard Brake Pedal (brake booster vacuum hose)
- (TSB 05-003-18) – September 21, 2018
- Issues Bulletin: SC Light Illuminated
- (Case # S1805000006) – September 5, 2018