Geek out on the first video looks into the manufacturing process of the Jeep JL Wrangler!
These production clips give us a behind the scenes look at certain points along the production line of the JL Wrangler in its birthplace – FCA’s Toledo North Plant.
- the current daily output is approximately 1,000 JL’s (2 door and 4 door models combined, on the same line)
- this output is achieved by running two 10-hour shifts daily for 6-7 days per week
- the Toledo North plant has a 320,000-unit annual capacity
- 6,000 total workers at the Toledo North plant
- Toledo North plant makes all Wranglers sold worldwide