Zurich extended warranty worth it if you off road/Mod

Dansjeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I was offered a Zurich 10 year 100k mile bumper to bumper warranty for $2725, I plan to eventually beef up everything to run 37, 2.5 inch lift, rock crawl 1-3 times a year, steel front and rear bumpers, aux lights, CB radio, beef up axles, etc

is the extended warranty worth it or will it all be void once im done doing all this fun stuff, I would assume if something breaks and they see I have dents in my skid plates they are just going to say I beat my vehicle up and that's why it broke im not covered, or the lift is at fault or the beefing up my axles, gussets,etc have been modified so it won't be covered.

opinion I got grinder into buying it but it was yesterday so I can still cancel and get a full refund

Thank you
Dan
Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Every dealer is different about mods. My guess is they would deny warranty. Talk to the service manager of your dealership.

OP
OP
Dansjeep

Dansjeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Every dealer is different about mods. My guess is they would deny warranty. Talk to the service manager of your dealership.
You think they will be honest. The finance guy said as long as I don’t replace the parts with after market parts it’s covered. Example if I add new suspension it won’t be covered anymore. But I feel he would say anything to sell it.
Sponsored