First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392XR
Occupation
retired
I understand & that is why i am following this line. I suspect that if this is an issue, the folks at @ZAutomotive will work to fix it.
Something else I've noticed since pinlock enabled is after unlocking, the trip which I have set on A usually reverts to trip B. No biggie though.
Sponsored

mantronics

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep unlimited Sahara

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubi and Snazzy 2021 JLURD
Something I've noticed recently with the PIN lock is if I stop, shut off the engine, lock the doors and leave the Jeep for 4-5 min. ( checking my P.O. box) and return, the PIN is not requested. So to me at that point, the anti car jack is not working. Didn't do this when I first enabled the PIN lock. Am I doing something wrong?
Just thinking out loud now. Do you think it is because you locked the doors & set the alarm? Do you set the alarm when you lock the doors?

This morning, when I got in to start the JP, I had to use the pin, BUT she had not been locked nor had the alarm been set. So far, mine seems to operate normally. I will try to make it "not work" and remember what I did.

rdfact

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLURXR, '01 WJ
One issue I have been having with the PIN is when I first start the Jeep, the dash lights start flashing indicating I need to enter the PIN. I enter the PIN and it does not work, the lights keep flashing. I have to enter it again. It seems I need to wait about 5 seconds after starting before entering the PIN. If I enter it too fast or too soon it does not work.

Sponsored

Quadjeeper

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392XR
Occupation
retired
Just thinking out loud now. Do you think it is because you locked the doors & set the alarm? Do you set the alarm when you lock the doors?

This morning, when I got in to start the JP, I had to use the pin, BUT she had not been locked nor had the alarm been set. So far, mine seems to operate normally. I will try to make it "not work" and remember what I did.
I always hit the power lock switch when exiting. Never lock with the fob. First month or 2 with pin lock enabled didn't do what I'm describing. Odd.

Quadjeeper

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392XR
Occupation
retired
One issue I have been having with the PIN is when I first start the Jeep, the dash lights start flashing indicating I need to enter the PIN. I enter the PIN and it does not work, the lights keep flashing. I have to enter it again. It seems I need to wait about 5 seconds after starting before entering the PIN. If I enter it too fast or too soon it does not work.
I learned early on to wait about 8 seconds before entering the pin. About the time it takes to put my seat belt on and get settled.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Hello thread! I see on pg5 the note about the manual. Can confirm that so far it's always locked the brakes immediately on ignition.

Possible side note, but I have to go to the audio screen to be able to enter pin.

(Newest fw updated 2dy ago and it was remarried afterwards.)

ps I very much like the feature!

Quadjeeper

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392XR
Occupation
retired
An increasing issue I'm having is even after overnight when I start it, it doesn't need/request the code in order to be driven off. So not just a brief shutdown but hours and it still will occasionally start and drive without the code. Not good.

Tethmes

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLWS
Occupation
Management
An increasing issue I'm having is even after overnight when I start it, it doesn't need/request the code in order to be driven off. So not just a brief shutdown but hours and it still will occasionally start and drive without the code. Not good.
Pretty common for mine to just randomly ignore other settings too. kill3honk or whatever being the most annoying one. The auto start/stop eliminator function always works though and honestly that's the one I care about the most.

Would be nice to see the thing be a lot more stable than it is though for the price you pay to get it.
Sponsored