Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Forester, 2021 Jeep Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Beer Distribution
It seems like ever since I got my Wrangler I pretty much never watch videos on YouTube about Jeeps anymore. I pretty much spend all my free time in the garage either working on Jeep projects or planning them.

Lately I've been getting into watching Jeep videos again. Maybe just because it's been warming up in Texas and I'm getting excited about taking the top and doors off more often.

If I had to list in order the channels I enjoy watching the most when it comes to Jeeps, mind you some of these channels only feature Jeeps occasionally, but when they those are the videos I usually watch.

(#1) @Casey250 Is my most watch channel. Again I don't watch videos too much lately, but when I want to see something Jeep related, his channel is my first stop.

(#2) @drewsimms Strangely enough my number two is someone who doesn't really do Jeep videos, but more so has a Wrangler which he lives out of while he makes his beautiful iconic scenic videos. His videos often are also months apart between postings, but when he does post a new one, it is well worth the watch.

(#3) @TFLoffroad This one is one of those complicated ones where they don't really produce exclusively jeep-related content, but they do have an awful lot of Jeep related content. I like their videos because they tend to be very informative, but at the same time over the years they can kind of get on your nerves. I'd say I like the videos that Nathan and Andre and Casey are in most, and though Tommy was cooler when he was younger, nowadays he just sounds like a whining adult child. Tommy's got a cool two-door Willys Sport though, too bad they barely ever featured anymore.

(#4) @Thestorytilnow I haven't really watched thestorytilnow in a long time, but I would probably list them as number four at this moment. Honestly I don't even know if Shaun still has his gladiator, but he does really well organized, beautifully narrated and edited videos. Also just to give credit where credit is due, I only started watching his stuff because of @Casey250

(#5) @Diesejl The fifth one honestly I don't even follow anymore because they stopped producing Jeep related videos and pretty much only make diesel farm equipment videos nowadays. I get their life has vastly changed from where it was, I believe they basically live on his dad's farm now. That seems to be where all their videos are shot. But only reason I list this guy as my number 5 is because, (A.) I still go back and watch his informative videos about maintaining the EcoDiesel Wrangler a lot. They're really well made and straight to the point without too much other nonsense. (B.) I don't follow any other Jeep related pages. 🤪

Tredsdert

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Beer Distribution
Yeah, me too. I think her old man sold her to the 🎪 circus for the views.
So accurate, I can't stand those "sex sells" channels. Don't get me wrong, the lady on that channel is a very talented off-roader, but let's be honest here if she wasn't on that channel, it would be a fraction as popular as it is.

J.Ferreira

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tmgps.org
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLWS 6MT
Yeah, me too. I think her old man sold her to the 🎪 circus for the views.
I found out who she was from that Netflix drifting show lmao

UncleJimmy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR; 2016 Toyota Tundra
The Road Chose Me: This is a good summary of why Jeeps are great -

Venture4WD: His content is slow paced but it makes want to get out and explore.

Sponsored

BrentMG

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
It seems like ever since I got my Wrangler I pretty much never watch videos on YouTube about Jeeps anymore. I pretty much spend all my free time in the garage either working on Jeep projects or planning them.

Lately I've been getting into watching Jeep videos again. Maybe just because it's been warming up in Texas and I'm getting excited about taking the top and doors off more often.

If I had to list in order the channels I enjoy watching the most when it comes to Jeeps, mind you some of these channels only feature Jeeps occasionally, but when they those are the videos I usually watch.

(#1) @Casey250 Is my most watch channel. Again I don't watch videos too much lately, but when I want to see something Jeep related, his channel is my first stop.

(#2) @drewsimms Strangely enough my number two is someone who doesn't really do Jeep videos, but more so has a Wrangler which he lives out of while he makes his beautiful iconic scenic videos. His videos often are also months apart between postings, but when he does post a new one, it is well worth the watch.

(#3) @TFLoffroad This one is one of those complicated ones where they don't really produce exclusively jeep-related content, but they do have an awful lot of Jeep related content. I like their videos because they tend to be very informative, but at the same time over the years they can kind of get on your nerves. I'd say I like the videos that Nathan and Andre and Casey are in most, and though Tommy was cooler when he was younger, nowadays he just sounds like a whining adult child. Tommy's got a cool two-door Willys Sport though, too bad they barely ever featured anymore.

(#4) @Thestorytilnow I haven't really watched thestorytilnow in a long time, but I would probably list them as number four at this moment. Honestly I don't even know if Shaun still has his gladiator, but he does really well organized, beautifully narrated and edited videos. Also just to give credit where credit is due, I only started watching his stuff because of @Casey250

(#5) @Diesejl The fifth one honestly I don't even follow anymore because they stopped producing Jeep related videos and pretty much only make diesel farm equipment videos nowadays. I get their life has vastly changed from where it was, I believe they basically live on his dad's farm now. That seems to be where all their videos are shot. But only reason I list this guy as my number 5 is because, (A.) I still go back and watch his informative videos about maintaining the EcoDiesel Wrangler a lot. They're really well made and straight to the point without too much other nonsense. (B.) I don't follow any other Jeep related pages. 🤪
I mainly watch Jeep videos for the installs and some product reviews. I can read at an almost fifth grade level but it is easier for me to see how something is supposed to go, rather than read how it is supposed to go.

While some of the trails and stuff people video are beautiful and most I'd like to see I don't care to watch your trail videos. Nothing against them. It's just I'd rather do it myself and see them in all their glory rather than live them through someone else.

Tredsdert

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Beer Distribution
I mainly watch Jeep videos for the installs and some product reviews. I can read at an almost fifth grade level but it is easier for me to see how something is supposed to go, rather than read how it is supposed to go.

While some of the trails and stuff people video are beautiful and most I'd like to see I don't care to watch your trail videos. Nothing against them. It's just I'd rather do it myself and see them in all their glory rather than live them through someone else.
Dude, those people who watch other people play video games, what a waste of their lives! I'm with you 100%. But at the same time too when I didn't have my Wrangler, I would watch a crap ton of Jeep videos of other people hitting trails and working on their vehicle, because I didn't have mine. Drew Simms however is a different story, he just makes beautiful scenery views. I check his page every couple of months and if he has a new video I watch it on my 85-in TV.

I'm with you on the watching cheap videos for installs. That's pretty much how I do any repairs or installs on my Jeep, at least for the stuff that is purchasable. I tried reading the directions from my Rough Country spare tire delete plate, back when my tailgate was still attached, couldn't do it! I had to go find a YouTube video of someone else installing it. 🤪

ilmostro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 392XR
Ali's content on The DrivingLine is great. Helped me make some choices on my JT and 392.

Ronnie Dahl for some great off-roading content.

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Venture 4wd was my favorite channel for a very long time. He changed his whole format and is now hohum to watch. All of his stuff before the van and girlfriend was great stuff. Now he has become lazy and subpar.
It seems alot of youtuber's get lazy when they have a girlfriend. Not sure if anyone watches NomadicFanatic (not jeep related, RV traveling the country) but every time he gets a gf his videos get extremely lazy . .

18graniteJL

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon XR 2.0
Occupation
DIRT ROAD CRED
Dirt Road Cred
Casey 250
Florida Jeep Rides

Florida Jeep Rides has some fun rides through the state parks in Florida, Alabama and environs. Great scenery and fun facts about the wildlife in the parks.

Appreciate the shout out!

-Matt

Sponsored

18graniteJL

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon XR 2.0
Occupation
DIRT ROAD CRED
Way-a-Life, Trail Recon, Ozark Overland Adventures, Ben and Brandi, Dirt Road Cred, and TFL Off-Road gets an honorable mention.
Thanks for the shout out!

-Matt

Maverickxeo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S, 2002 TJ Sport
BleepinJeep
Garage Couple
Jk Gear and Gadgets
Jeep Gear and Gadgets

Don't really watch anyone else.

Newwilly420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Obviously Dirt Road Cred! Matt thanks for all the insight and info.

Also a big fan of Trail Mater and Rory and team. Great videos and great team. Like Matts off road used to be.

Fred Williams and the dirt daily’s

Casey 250, Story till now was better but it’s now all drone shots / glamor shots.
Sponsored